Love

After waking up swaddled in Yoongi's arms, Jimins morning had consisted of being looked after by the alpha. Yoongi was seriously babying him. He had more food than he could ever hope for, more tea then he had ever consumed before, and Yoongi's constant stroking and massaging had him falling into a state drifting between consciousness and unconsciousness.  He felt better, presumably because he had got some sleep in, which he had been struggling with the last few days. He knew Yoongi would bring up the topic of his nightmares soon, but he at-least thought it would be when he was feeling 100% better, not halfway through their soup.

"Sunshine." Yoongi said, and Jimin already knew what was going to happen. Placing his soup on the table, he turned towards the alpha with a sigh.

"I didn't know you were having nightmares again." His voice sounded almost, sad, or scared for Jimin, but all the omega did was shrug in return.

"They must have been bad if they're affecting your sleep and health, sunshine." He was trying to engage Jimin into the conversation, but the youngest would rather be anywhere but here, talking about anything but this. It was then he realised that he hadn't opened up to Yoongi at all. The only person he had properly confided in about his past was Taehyung, and still that was only twice. He was doing just fine without talking about it. Okay, maybe that was a lie, evidently as the nightmares are as often as ever nowadays, but he had got this far, what good would talking do this far down the line? He didn't want to open up, he didn't want everyone knowing the inns and outs of his past, he didn't want people to look at him differently after hearing what he had been through. He didn't want to be a pity case.

Talking to Taehyung had been hard enough, and it was only one small part of his past, and he wasn't even telling the whole truth, not that he intended to.

"Jimin please," desperation was evident in his voice, he wanted something out of Jimin, anything. "Baby, tell me what's going on."

He sighed.

"I don't know what you want me to say, hyung." He spoke without looking up, instead focusing on his hands that were playing together, not for long though as Yoongi quickly reached over to intertwine their fingers, his soup now also forgotten on the side.

"I'm not forcing you to say anything." And God, Yoongi was so careful, so gentle and understanding and so utterly and completely out of Jimins league. How was he so patient? So calm?

Jimin thought maybe he should tell Yoongi about his dreams, but how would he say he dreamt of losing his baby every night? What would Yoongi think of him then?

Instead he settled for a basic excuse.

"I just dream about the fight a lot," He started. "You know, the big fight at the end that got be out of that shithole." The alpha squeezed his hand gently, offering reassurance that he didn't know he needed. He wasn't exactly lying, he did often dream about the big fight where he lost people, where he was finally set free. But those dreams weren't extreme, not compared to the frequent nightmares about miscarriages after miscarriages.

"It was hard seeing people I knew getting killed, people I loved, especially some pups, the ones I knew well." That was enough talking, he didn't need to go into any further detail, and evidently Yoongi understood as he was soon engulfed in a hug. Yoongi knew there was so much left unsaid and so much hidden meaning in that short sentence, but he had got something out of Jimin, and he would take whatever he could get.

"Sunshine, I'm sorry. But you know you're safe here, everything that happened has led you here, with me." Jimin smiled up at him, almost shocked at the soft look the alpha was giving him. Atleast Yoongi didn't try to hide how in love he was.

"You know you didn't have to throw them all out yesterday, I was fine, Yoonie!" Jimin whined, mood now a drastic improvement from earlier on.

Yoongi tutted fondly, and with a roll of his eyes spoke. "I beg to differ, you were swaying, Love."

"That's a new one."

"What's a new what?" Yoongi asked, confused.

Jimin giggled at how Yoongi phrased that question, and leaned forward to give the alphas cute nose a kiss, making a pink blush appear on his cheeks.

"That's a new name, I don't think you've ever called me love before." He spoke almost dreamily, thinking about all the possible names Yoongi could call him, he's sure he would like them all.

"I'll call you all the names you want, Sugarbear." Yoongi joked, receiving a playful hit on the arm from the omega.

Okay, maybe he wouldn't like all of them.

Just a fluffy chapter, thankyou for your lovely comments btw, they make me feel better<3

I'm interested in your predictions! Answer these questions:

Will Jimin ever tell anyone that secret?

Who do you think he'll confide in first? Yoongi, Jinyoung or Taehyung?

Do you think Eunyoung is as evil as she is made out to be?

Do you think Yoonmin are ready to discuss mating?

Has Jimin been lying about things?

Is someone close actually dangerous? If so, who are you suspicious of?