Secrets

It was a beautiful day, the sun was shining, and the skies were clear. Jimin was in his favorite spot, with his favorite person. The clearing he sat in with Yoongi was perfect was this weather, they could bathe in the sunlight and peacefulness for hours on end, not a care in the world. However today was different, today Jimin had something on his mind, something that had been bothering him since yesterday morning.

Eunyoung.

Nothing made sense to him. The way Tae and Yugyeom spoke about her as if she was some kind of demon, and then Jin and Jinyoungs nonchalant attitude towards the subject, almost as if this was old news that had been discussed many times before. But it hasn't been discussed with Jimin, and as head hunter, he thinks Yoongi would be a great person to ask about this.

"Hyung?" He questioned, sitting himself up beside the alpha.

"What is it, beautiful." Yoongi responded with a light tone, his gaze fixed on to the omega in awe.

"What do you know about Eunyoung?" He swore he saw Yoongi tense, but it vanished as quickly as it came. He knew something, he definitely did. What was with Eunyoung? How did everyone know about her, Jimin swore she was just a simple alpha with a job at the nursery.

"Well I know no more than you do, sunshine," but his voice was strained, he was lying around his words, and thinking that maybe if he added on a pet name, Jimin would drop it. "She works at the nursery right?" He stood up and lightly dusted off his jeans, tenser than before.

"What are you doing Yoonie? Sit back down." Jimin whined, he missed the warmth of the alphas body next to him already.

"I gotta get going, baby." Bullshit. He was trying to change the subject.

"Hyung, tell me what you know about Eunyoung." Jimin pleased, he felt like he was getting nowhere. Yoongi just continued dusting himself off and picking up the fur he was sitting on, acting as if Jimin never spoke at all.

"Nothing, Jimin. Now drop it please, let's go back." The alphas voice was calm, no hint of anger, or annoyance. And Jimin probably should have left it at that, probably should have respected that Yoongi didn't want to speak about it, or maybe he really didn't know anything. But Jimin continued to prod and pry, he needed answers. Why was everyone so tense about this?

"But how come everyone is-"

"I said drop it Jimin, now!" Yoongi spoke, not necessarily a shout, but his voice was raised and dripping with anger. He was fed up.

Yoongi was extremely secretive about this, and so was everyone else apparently, he felt isolated, left out of the gossip and he hated it.

"Yoongi I just want to-"

"She's dangerous, okay? The pack and her had some problems but they're settled now, and I certainly don't need them to resurface again. So keep your nose out of things." And with that said, Yoongi walked off ahead, his footsteps growing increasingly faster whilst Jimin stood there in shock. The older was angry, really angry. Jimin has forced him to say something he hadn't wanted to share, and he deserved every single scold he got.

It was obviously a horrible situation, and had obviously been settled. Yoongi was right, he shouldn't bring it up again. But he certainly wanted to find out more.

Just wanted to address something that i've been getting a few comments on... the way characters are represented in the story is NOT how I view them in real life. I feel like i'm repeating myself here when I say most of the time I pick random names from groups and just use them as characters simply because i have no names for the story. Remember this is a story about bts... being literal... wolves, nothing in this story is real.

Anyway new chapter <333
Might write some smut soon, but i always cringe when i write it, should i upload it anyway?