Havoc

Today was fun, well it should have been.

The 7 friends had been planning this for a while. A whole day spent together, apart from Namjoon who had to attend pack duties, playing board games, eating, and even maybe shifting and going for a run. He had woken up from his nap with Taehyung feeling groggy and tired, but just blamed it on that emotional rollercoaster of a day that had passed. But even now, a day later, he still wasn't feeling the best.

There were 5 currently in Jimins den, Seokjin absent at this moment of time, he promised to join later on though. Jimin and Yoongi occupied the bed, the omega sitting comfortably in the alphas lap, whilst the other 3 had dotted themselves around the den, making a mess and causing havoc.

He was sitting there, slightly uncomfortable now with a pounding headache and aching bones, but he didn't need doting on, he needed to spend this day with his friends, they had been looking forward to it for a long time.

Jimin sat there, holding it together, but wincing when a particularly loud noise from Taehyung would make his head hurt, and the screech that the omega just made, well that hurt a lot. He turned around after wincing, his eyes catching Yoongis, whos were narrowed back at him. And oh. Yoongi knew. Yoongi knew something was wrong. This wasn't good.

The alpha would fuss over Jimin when he showed the slightest signs of not feeling great, and God only knows what would happen if Yoongi found out he had been suffering since his nightmare, which he also hadn't told Yoongi about.

"You okay, Chim?" Taehyung spoke up, catching everyone's attention in the room. "You look kinda out of it today" Don't say it don't say it. "Did you have another nightmare last night?" Boom. He said it.

The speed at Yoongi snapped his head around to face Jimin would have concerned the omega if he had not been so dizzy. He felt awful, everything was spinning, large arms were circling his waist and keeping him in place when really, he just wanted to escape, it felt like a trap. Gentle hands ran their way through Jimins hair as he came back to reality, not quite sure of what just happened, and by the looks of the others, they weren't too sure either.

"Jimin, you really need to make sure you're eating and sleeping properly." Jimin scoffed, he was getting scolded by the Jungkook, the youngest of the pack, how embarrassing. Hoseok look more than concerned, but before he spoke, he was cut off.

"Everyone out!" Yoongi snapped, already fussing and pulling the omega off of his lap to lie him down.

Jimin struggled against him, protests spilling out of his mouth, only to fall on deaf ears as he found himself tucked up to his chin by the comforter. He sighed, there was no point putting up a fight now, but he was bummed he didn't get to spend the day with his friends, he had missed them.

Well.... He had missed them, that wasn't a lie, but today was about more than spending time with his friends, he wanted to find out information. He needed information about Eunyoung, it had been bothering him for ages now. And with the nightmares and sickness taking up his time, the whole Eunyoung situation had slipped his mind.

He sighed as the door shut behind Hoseok, now completely aware it was just him and Yoongi cuddled up together, and maybe, just maybe, this wasn't that bad.

"Baby, you need to tell me when you're not feeling good, okay?" Yoongi spoke so softly, his voice so delicate and so entirely gentle that it made a small smile appear on Jimins lips. His alpha was so good to him, and he really didn't appreciate his actions enough. Jimin gave a mere nod in response, and intertwined their fingers in the middle of them.

"I love you, hyung." It had been a while since he had said that, since either of them had said that. They both loved each other, but what were they? The two hadn't even talked about courting, let alone mating, and Jimin knew it was a subject that needed to be discussed. But it could wait. The omega didn't need everything to be planned out, he loved Yoongi, and well Yoongi loved him.

"I love you too, sunshine."

And that's all he would ever need.

70k reads, thankyou!
I know this is a bad chapter, sorry!
Sorry for not updating, i've been feeling unmotivated recently and feeling like some of you might not be enjoying this story?

Please leave a comment on your thoughts if you could, they really motivate me to write if i know you're liking the updates! thankyou <3