Peaches.

Before he knew it yoongi was out the door and already on his way to the infirmary. He didn't know why but he felt such an urge to help this omega who had been through so much shit he didn't deserve. As he approached the infirmary nervously, he glanced in the window to see a worried and stressed seokjin sitting at his desk fiddling around with some medicine. He took a minute to look at the head omega and smiled to himself knowing that his pack was in such good hands. Seokjin really was the kindest and most thoughtful person he knew. He turned his glance to the left, and his life flashed before his eyes. There lying on the bed, was a beautiful boy who took his breath away. Although he was obviously underweight and had a few yellowish bruised covering his face, he was stunning. He had plump pink lips that were slightly parted and his soft black hair fell gently down over his forehead, He hadn't realized he had been staring at this boy until seokjin knocked at the window right in front of his face, causing him to startle and jump backwards, his heart now racing more than it was before he glanced at the boy.

He heard the door open to the left and seokjin poked his head out, an obvious amused smug looking expression planted on his face from catching yoongi staring.

'Are you gonna come in and give me these clothes or just let your breath cloud the whole window over' he said as he gestured the alpha forward.

Yoongi quickly followed, embarrassed that he had been caught staring at the younger. He didn't need seokjin thinking he was some kind of desperate alpha that viewed the boy as a piece of meat and drooled over him, but jin knew better than to think of yoongi like that. Jin knew yoongi didn't throw himself at omegas and didn't borderline harass them like taemin did, infact jin knew yoongi barely took any interest in courting omegas. So for him to catch yoongi staring at an omega like this, the alpha knew he was in for some serious teasing.

He wasn't ready for the overwhelming sweet smell of honey and peaches that attacked his nose as he entered the infirmary. if his looks were one thing, his scent was another. Yoongi found himself struggling to keep upright as he wafted in the comforting smell of the young omega, immediately allowing it to calm himself.

'he's been here 30 minutes yoongi, and he's already got someone whipped for him'. seojkin rolled his eyes as he snatched the clothes out of yoongis hands and ordered him to leave.

~~~~~

Jimin quickly woke up, sitting up abruptly as he took in his surroundings. The sun was nearly completely set, leaving a nice orange light to shine in this wooden like den he had found himself in, highlighting all the features. He glanced around this wooden room to see many draws and cupboards and a messy filled desk across the room from him, maybe some sort of storage unit, he thought to himself. As he went to push his hair from his forehead, he winced slightly at the excruciating pain that overwhelmed his whole right side as he did something so simple as lift his arm. And that's when it came back to him. The events of last night, or it could be last week for all he knew. Fighting. Killing. Abusing. He shivered at the thought and quickly found himself in a state of panic as the omega began to wonder where he is. The overbearing sense of panic was quickly minimised as a calm yet strong scent engulfed his own body. He looked down to see himself wrapped in a large black hoodie and some sweatpants, and lifted up the hood to wrap over himself, allowing him to feel slightly more secure.
'Alpha', he said to himself, knowing full well this secure scent belonged to an alpha. He quickly shook the thoughts out of his head as he knew that however nice this smell may be, he will never trust an alpha again, he will never trust anyone again.

But he kept finding himself sniffing this hoodie for comfort, he made a rule and allowed himself to like the scent of the alpha, but not to trust the alpha, this way he could feel safe.

After his internal debate of the pros and cons of liking this scent, Jimin looked down and his mouth gaped in horror. He was on a bed, an actual bed, a bed made for alphas only. He quickly scrambled up, ignoring the excessive amount of pain he felt as he made the bed over and over again, until he was satisfied he wouldn't get punished. An omega on a bed? What would the alphas think if they saw that? The only time he would be allowed on the bed was when he was pleasing an alpha, where his hands would be handcuffed and he would be roughly dragged from the floor to the bed.

Jimin uncomfortably laid down on the hard floor, avoiding sitting on his bum, it was too sore, and his right hand side, too bruised, and began to wonder where in the hell he actually was. Anything would be better than his old pack right? That was his last thought before he fell asleep.

~~~~~~

Dinner was a giant fuck up for yoongi. Seokjin just happened to slip up and mention yoongis slight crush on the new omega, to which he assured the others that he was only overreacting and being an idiot.

'shut up, i mean it now!', Yoongi angrily growled, receiving a few glares from people at the other tables. He was quick to shrug them off and turned round suprised to see Seokjin almost wetting himself with laughter, and Jungkook and Tae giggling away.

'Sorry mr big bad alpha', seokjin exclaimed whilst wiping tears from his eyes.

Yoongi wasn't really hungry anymore. He kept finding that his mind was wandering to the injured omega in the infirmary and if he had eaten or drunken anything, which of course he hadn't, he was unconscious for fucks sake. After prodding around his food for a bit, seokjin finally spoke up.

'Yoongi, i'm going to need some more clothes of yours for jimin'

'but-'

'before you say anything, he's already been bathing in your scent for the most part of the day so introducing another one may be too overwhelming. Now i'll walk with you to get some clothes and we can make our way over there, NO BUTS'

Anyone else may be shocked to see an omega speaking to an alpha this way, but for Yoongi and his pack, this was a daily occurance. Seokjin was head strong and had a big personality, he often would boss some of the alphas he is close friends with around, but made sure to never speak to an alpha he didn't know so informally. Seokjin also had such a calm side to him as well, he was over protective and cared for everyone he came into contact with, he's taken a special liking to jimin and is looking after him well.