Heat

Even with Yoongi being around, Jimin was still bored. He wanted to venture outside and smell the fresh air and feel the sun beam down on his too pale skin, but the risk was too high, and he'd rather not face another panic attack. Jimin had read 2 new books since his alphas return, finally building up the courage to ask for a handful more after he reread all his other ones. Of course Jin had waved his hands about and told him that he was being extremely silly and if Jimin needed anything then he must just ask, he made it very clear and the younger didn't want to disobey him.

He had now fallen into a routine in which he often reads a chapter a night to Yoongi, and then they cuddle until Jimin drifts off to sleep, usually with fingers massaging his scalp. Jimin liked the sense of organisation, always knowing what was going to happen and when it was going to happen, it helped make him feel safe. He's definitely sure the others picked up on it and stuck to their informal routine to make him feel comfortable. So when one day Jimin woke before the sun had risen completely into the sky, he knew something was wrong.

Now usually he would wake during the night from a nightmare that he knows he'll never escape from, but something was different this time. He felt hot, sweaty even, like he had an extra 4 layers on when really he was only wearing a thin white tshirt. His head throbbed viciously and each time he blinked he felt like someone thwacked him round the head with a bat, the ache in his lower half was incredibly painful, and that's when he felt it. His slick.

Now had Yoongi picked up on the fact that he was going into heat? Couldn't he smell it? Or if he could, did he just keep quiet out of embarrassment? It all made sense to Jimin now as to why the last few days he had been insanely clingy with the alpha, always craving physical contact and hating to be separated from him.

Jimin felt so vulnerable right now. He would probably scold himself for his thoughts when his heat had broke, but right now he craved Yoongi, wanted him so bad, and he knew that was wrong, knew that after what he had been through he shouldn't be hoping for a big strong alpha to come and give Jimin his knot, but he was practically drooling at the thought.

However his heat hadn't hit him fully yet, so he made a quick job of getting himself off to thoughts of a certain alpha before the bain was bearable and he fell back asleep.

"One of the omega bitches is in heat. Smells good. Get Cheon would you?" Jimin sobbed as he heard the booming voice of an alpha he didn't even know the name of address him as a 'bitch'. He knew today was the day his body would deceive him, the day where as much as he hated being used, he would cum, the day where he would finally beg for an alphas knot. He didn't want this to happen, knew that if it did he'd constantly be reminded that 'he wants it', and that 'you begged for it.'

But fuck biology and fuck this stupid heat shit that they had to go through, because at the end of it he swore to god he would rather die than go through a heat again, and he meant it. Usually alphas helping omegas through heats would be a pleasant experience; he knew that his old pack had special secluded huts and had heat runners who brought food and water back and forth for both attended and unattended omegas, but unfortunately things don't work like that here. When his heat broke, they didn't stop, and when they finally did, Jimin noticed the state he was in. First of all he couldn't move, and he knew heats could be extreme but why couldn't he move? He glanced around the room in search of some food, or even a drink, considering he hasn't had anything during his heat. But all he found was a half empty packet of something, could be vitamins? But as he turned it around and the label read

"Heat enhancers"

his heart dropped. God knows how many he had taken and he was probably so drugged up he wouldn't be able to move for days to come. His battered body was decorated with bruises and scratches, and even cuts and handprints. There was bloody everywhere, covering the entire of his inner thighs and his face seemed to be bleeding as well. Safe to say Jimin was completely and utterly broken, and he would never spend a heat near an alpha again.

Thankyou for 3k reads!