Tour

Oh.

This was Kim Namjoon.

The Kim Namjoon, the pack alpha that radiates power and pure alphaness.. was that even a word?

With a sharp exhale, Jimin glances up wearily, ready to be met with the face of an angry alpha who is most likely annoyed at Jimins lack of respect and gratitude. But all Jimin finds when he gazed up, is a soft warm smile that makes him feel so entirely welcomed, and without realizing it, the omega produces a large exhale in relief.

"Thankyou for letting me stay here, Pack alpha, I can't express how thankful I am for your services."  And with that he reaches out a shaky hand to meet Namjoons, and they shake.

Now, Jimin would be worried as to why Yoongi holds such a confused gaze, but then he thinks back to his previous words. He had called Namjoon Pack Alpha. Do they not call the pack leader that here? Was he not supposed to speak so formally?

"Call me hyung please." And Namjoon gives him a smile that makes all his worries fade away.

It's not long before the four of them are walking around the pack grounds, with the alphas pointing out different buildings and important places to the newcomer.

"Sunshine, this is the famous food hall," he says, gesturing towards a second smaller food hall, however Jimin is confused and gets him to continue with a gesture of the hands. "The one where the youngsters were messing about and all the food fell on top of them, duh!" He exclaimed.

This has all four of them laughing, and even though Jimin wasn't there, he didn't feel an ounce of isolation whatsoever as he listened to the eldest tell more stories as they made their way around. All in all, the dens and all the buildings weren't exactly modern, but how could they be in the middle of a forest? But the packs home was cozy, but spacious, and warm but not so stuffy, and it was the perfect combination of peace and noise. The buildings were decorated with some fairy lights and some even had art, which Jin had pointed out that pups had painted on for fun. Jimin thought it looked amazing as he ran his fingers over the bumps and crevices of the wood.

"Well! That concludes our tour!" Jin ends with a clap of his hands, and comes to a halt at the edge of the area.

"It was nice meeting you Jimin, make sure you don't spend all day in there! Yoongi, look after him." The comforting words make Jimin feel even better than he already is, he seems to have the pack alphas approval.

"Thankyou Jin hyung, thankyou Namjoon hyung."

And he is sure they know that he is thanking them for more than just the tour.

As soon as they arrive back into Jimins 'home', he is attacked by an over excited Yoongi, and both of them are toppling down on the bed.

"Sunshine! I am so so proud of you!" He says between peppering kisses all over Jimins face
"Wow, you've come such a long way, i can't believe it." Fondness is seeping through that sentence and Jimin can't do anything but look up into the elders eyes, and he should be backing away, should be submitting to such a strong gaze that is directed at him, but instead he finds himself getting lost in Yoongi's eyes.

A tentative hand comes up to rest on Jimins left cheek, and he makes no move to stop it. They gaze into each other's eyes as Yoongi's thumb begins brushing over his cheek, they stare into each other's eyes as Yoongi's other hand finds it place upon jimins waist, and they stare into each other's eyes as they lean forward to connect their lips.

There's no fireworks, no sparks, just pure contentment, it feels so right. His and Yoongi's lips work together in a way that's unimaginable, like they were made for eachother, and Jimin begins to think wow how did he ever survive without kissing Yoongi, because he surely is now addicted.  It's nothing like they've ever done before, it's deeper, and it's a kiss full of passion and want and it's driving Jimin insane, he just wants more.

Yoongi seems to feel the same way as he eventually deepens the kiss and swipes his tongue over the omegas lip, provoking a gasp to fall from Jimins mouth. His grip tightens as he maneuvers the smaller into his lap, and they keep kissing until their breathless.

When they break apart, nothing feels different, or awkward, they just feel so right in each other's arms, like there was no other place  made for them.

ahhhhh i'm so sorry for not updating! I've been so ill the last few days, it sucks being ill over christmas ughhh. But i'm getting better now so hopefully i'll be more quick with some updates, but for now here's some fluff <3