"No.. that's the point. S-she didn't sensed a mate bond with him o-or called him my mate but I felt so jealous. Like "TaeKook" was everywhere and suddenly he kissed a senior year! Like what the fuck bitch, can't you see me? I would have pleasured you more than that hoe could ever do. Gimme a chance and I'ma show you a whole new Galaxy", Jungkook said now getting impatient and angry.

"Calm your ass down bitch. If Luna didn't feel mate bond then it's nothing but lust. You're being horny and so is your wolf. You were trying to slip on his pants from the very first day. Plus he didn't make out with a guy so that means he is straight".

Jungkook's wolf growled when the older called his wolf horny.

"Bitch I make out with girls too but it doesn't mean I'm into girls. Plus Luna isn't horny".

"Then why is she getting attached to a wolf who ain't gonna mate her? Wolf only have feeling like these for their destined mates not flings or crushes", Jimin said showing a sly smirk pissing younger's wolf.

"Well I don't fucking have answers for that shit but I know that if anybody's around him or being touchy with him, it hurts Luna and when she feels down, I feel down too".

"Bitch that's how mates should feel not you. If he is your mate then Luna would have recognized him by now. When I saw Yoongi Hyung Mela beamed in excitement, calling Yoongi Hyung my mate. It was like a bell rang and both of our wolves said in unison 'Mate'. That's how it works. Are you even a wolf", Jimin said mocking younger who feel more pissed now.

(A/N: Mela is Jimin's wolf name)

"Well I don't care. If he wanted to make out, he should try me. I can make all his dirty fantasies come true".

"See.. it ain't a mate bond hoe. You just want your wet dreams to come true. You just wants to get on his pants or more like want him to fuck you senselessly".

"I-i that ain't true bitch and I'm top here", Jungkook growled.

"Keep dreaming bitch. Now go deal with your problem and come down, we are getting late for university", Jimin said getting up.

Jungkook went inside the bathroom and Jimin closed the door of younger's room. He was completely lost because of what Jungkook said, he feel confused too. This can't be possible. If Taehyung is his mate then Luna should have called out but she didn't feel that instead feeling a pain which only mate could feel is weird. He didn't said that in front of the younger but he was quite confused himself.

He was going down to the dinning room table when he met Taehyung on half way. Jimin called out his name because he needs answer to his unspoken questions.