106 ~ owen and lily

Start from the beginning

They made their way down to the pool. Lisa stealing glances down at Rosie's swim bottoms as the design was cute and it hugged her frame.

She remembered her picking it out with Rosie when they bought some clothes for the trip. Being surprised by Chaeyoung's answer in buying the bikini and not a similar one piece.

But Chaeyoung did look super good in it.

Lisa hopes Roseanne's confidence would come back soon. Since she was becoming more and more confident with what she would do everyday.

"Wow." Her mom gasped. "This place is big."

"Yeah." Chaeyoung replied.

The three girls deciding to speak in Korean since Marco was staying up in the room.

"It's... warm?" Lisa spoke confusedly after stepping into one of the pools. "Why is it warm?"

"That's... the hot tub!" Chaeyoung spoke, pointing at a sign.

"This whole thing... is the hot tub?" She questioned. Looking at the sheer length and of it. "Woah."

Rosie walked over to the pool corner and dipped a toe in. Immediately retracting it and walking over to the hot tub. "Ha um... I think I'll swim in the hot tub."

"Swim in the hot tub." Lisa laughed. "Never thought it would be possible to say that."

"I think I'll swim in it too." Her mom spoke.

They all chuckled and walked into the water together. Immediately dipping down to their shoulders and relaxing in its warmth.

Lisa and Rosie went over to a side. Chaeyoung leaning her head against her shoulder and Lisa resting an arm around her waist.

Her mom sat across from them, feeling like a mile away since the hot tub was fairly wide. But Ami just closed her eyes and relaxed.

Lisa's hand started designing shapes on Chaeyoung's thigh as she had her eyes closed and breathed in. Smelling the chlorine and air as they sat.

Not long afterwards, she heard the sound of water moving, followed by the feeling of Roseanne moving with it.

She opened her eyes and watched as Chaeyoung took the shirt she had lent her off. Placing it on the hot tub wall behind her and glancing back at Lisa.

"Chae?"

"I was getting hot..." Rosie shrugged. "And it's oddly quiet out. Only a couple other people so I-"

"Excuses." Lisa hummed. Interrupting her. "Just come here."

Chaeyoung shrugged and scooted a little bit away from her.

"Huh?" She eyed her. "I said come here Rosie. Let me hold you..."

"I don't want to." Chae made a face and looked off into the distance. At the stars that twinkled above them.

"Then I guess I'll just have to throw you in the pool." Lisa shrugged, starting to get up from her seat.

"What?! No!" Rosie chuckled.