Chapter 19

Slowly stretching, looking into the sunlight as it awakes me fully, I rubbed my now wide opened eyes I don't know why but I feel real clam and collected right now. "Guess that good nights rest did the trick." "Buzz, buzz" I turned my head towards the flashing red light bulb that quickly got my attention. I already knew what it was for "T's here and he's looking for me." Right as those words left my lips, BOOM, BOOM my door collapse to the ground I took off, "YOU KNOW I LOVE IT WHEN YOU RUN FROM ME, JUST MAKES ME WANT YOU MORE!" "FUCKK YOU T." I said as I grabbed my keys off my night stand and shot to the bathroom window looking the door behind of course, "YOU THINK THIS DOOR GONE KEEP ME FROM YOU." BOOM! "AHHH T YOU FUCKING CRAZY." I said as I slid down the ladder I requested for last night. "YEAH CRAZY FOR YO ASS AND I WILL HAVE YOU RATHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!." I looked at him died in the eye as my feet touch the ground "You'll have to catch me first BITCH ASS NIGGA!" He looked token back and jumped on to the ladder and started climbing down fast, I took off to my car pushed button start really saved my ass I jumped in and took off I could hear gun shots in the background. "MALAYSIA WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON YOU, THAT ASS IS MINE!" In a rage of anger I shot at her car, not trying to kill but make her scared, she gone pay me in a different kind of way. Fuck that was close, I hit my head on the steering wheel, pissed about what just happened "he's so close to catching me, and he knows what I look like now." "FUCK, cutting my hair was a fucking waste!" I screamed. "UGH!",what the fuck am I suppose to do now. Right when I said that my stomach Growled lol I guess eat and think about my plan c, cause this nigga just won't quit.