Chapter 16

"I hope y'all niggas listening, I'm bring y'all on this trip for one reason, we not leaving till we find Malaysia, we not gone stop looking; everyday we are there will be spent finding her, DO I MAKE MY SELF CLEAR!?, if I find out anyone is doing ANYTHING than WTF we going there to do I will shoot them in the head in the Middle of the fucking street, I'm paying you to do one thing SO DO YOUR FUCKING JOB, AND FIND HER!! LETS GO!!" After I Gave my speech all I heard was feet against the floor making they're way to the jet. " Malaysia, I hope your happy you brought this upon yourself." Three hours In the damn salon 💇 and I am beat, but on the bright side I look like a whole different person, a little sassy; bold look and I'm pulling it off, after looking in the mirror pleased with my hair cut and makeup I paid Mrs.sienna her $150 and told my cousin I was ready to go to aunties crib. "Bet that up, you wanna stop and get something to eat?" "Yess I am starving, being scared for your life will make you forget to eat." "Girl hush what you want to eat?" "Ouuuu lá mucho grande's yum 😋 I can taste it already." "This girl got me fucked up thinking I wasn't gone find out where she went, when I get my hands on her, I'm splitting her shit open, she gone pay for running from me I told her about this shit, like I wasn't gone chase her ass down I said out loud but more so to my self, "YO.. boss man" "wassup Dub, Watts good my dude, what you know." "Just got off the phone with the insight from the DR, he says she has an auntie and cousins that live out there, so ima call around and get the addresses before we touch down." "Iight, thanks for falling through man." "No problem boss." Malaysia I don't care where you are or what your doing but you better be ready for me because I'm coming for you. Arriving at my auntie house had me so excited, I hadn't seen her since I was 14, I wonder what she will think of me, I knew I was suppose to be excited to see her but I just couldn't shake the feeling that trouble was falling me and the last thing I want to do is put my auntie and my cousins in any kind of trouble. " Malaysia, get ya ass out." Nicholaś said interrupting my thoughts, I hope I'm save here, I whispered to my self. Before I could even knock on the door my auntie came out in this beautiful lounging gown with her hair blowing in the wind and hugged me tightly so tight that I could barley breath "auntie okay, I c..ant..umm.. breathe. "Sorry baby I just haven't seen you in forever, look at you, your all grown up. Now stop the bull shit, what's up with the surprise visit?!" Oh no I knew this was coming, I swallowed hard, should I play it cool and not tell her I was deep in thought, until my little cousin poé came from inside the house her eyes lit up so big " Malaysia, I CANT BELIEVE YOUR HERE." I looked at my auntie "she rememberers me "yeah you know she does, you are her favorite cousin. She ran to me and I hugged her super tight. She was a little baby the last time I seen her. After I embraced everyone my auntie showed me where I would be staying, "so how long your staying for." "I don't know Nicholaś, I don't know."