chapter 4

Malaysia& her choice of clothing 🔝

It took me forever and a day to get dressed, but how ya like my look 😛. I just had to remember I'm just 22 and I can pull anything off,. I said to myself as I looked in the mirror in my bathroom, I walked out of my room and walked down stairs I was kind of neverous to come down because I didn't know who all is going to be down here, I had gotten to the last step without falling or tripping on any other step, when I stepped down on to the floor, everyone's eyes where on me, like I was a little fish in a sea full of sharks. T made his way over to me and pulled me towards him entwining ours hands together as we walk, there were males & females everywhere, I didn't know how to act. I really don't like being around alot of people at one time,. T stopped and gotten ready to sit down in his own little area in the corner and I was getting ready to sit beside him before he stopped me and sat me on his lap, I had tried to get up, but he gripped my wrist tightly, and looked at me, with a looked that said I Dare you to get up, scared by his intimidating, look I stayed put. While he talked bussiness with his male friends I turned my head a little and out the corner of my eye I saw, a lady looked to be in her mid Tweenies ,mugging me for some odd particular reason. She didnt intimidate me so I mudded her ass back, I mouthed to her "do you got a problem?". She stopped mugging me and walked away with a hellafied attitude. " Malaysia get up let me introduce you to some people I think you should know, but aye don't leave my side and don't let go of my hand, you got that?". " Yeah" I said back dryly, he looked at me, "fix the fucking attitude, before I brake ya fucking spine." He whispered into my ear, I shivered at the thought. He was introducing me to some of his friends, showing me off like he had just won a NBA championship ring. "So Malaysia, are you single?" He friend king asked me, I shook my head yes, but soon felt a pinch on the side of my thigh that was making my whole leg sting, "No, I'm not single." "Then who do you belong to?, if you don't mind me asking." Before I could say anything T spoke up "Me nigga, don't you ever fucking disrespect me like that, in my own fuckin house!" "my bad bro, I didn't know that was you, I apologize." "iight nigga you good." T looked down at me, I didn't know what to think. Two hours later, a few people went home and most went up stairs, and that's when I put to and too together, all the other rooms on the others floors, they live here too!! I said to my self because no-one was around me, I was on my way to the kitchen to eat, since I hadn't eatten all day long. I want behind the counter to get to the frigerator, I looked inside to see what I could cook and eat but as soon as I opened it, this older looking women with a white hat on the top of her head stopped me. "How may I help you, you don't go In my refrigerator, you say what you want to eat and I cook it, do it again and I will pluck you with my wooden spoon, you are new so I'll give you a fair warning, what is your name tho cutie pie?". She said with a smile, I could tell i was going to like her because she reminded me of my grandmother, " Malaysia" I said with a smile, "wow, such a beautiful name for a beautiful girl, what would you like to eat, sweet pea." "Meatlof & scalloped potatoes please."