chapter 11 short

While in the shower with T i couldn't help but to be in my head about a few things, he took me from my home, held me at gun point, and threaten to kill my cousin, and I'm sitting here showering with this man. The more I thought about it the angrier I got, I washed my body off so fast and hopped out, his dick fell to the side of his leg, hanging down to the side of his knee. He looked at me strangely " what the fuck, is wrong with you." He said strongly while stepping out the shower. "Nothing, I'm good, I'm fine,." "Then why the hell did you just get out like that? You know I hate being lied too, I should punish yo..never mind just go look in that closet and find somthing to put on before we are late." "Where we going?"I said loudly from across the room while going to find somthing to where. "No questions, get dressed". He said walking pass me, going into his closet to find some shoes. I looked at the colors he was putting on and tired my best to match his thug. He put on a pair of Jordan's so did I, "I see you tryna catch my wave." We were looking like we belong together I just couldn't forget what he did to me. "Come laysia lets go." His deep tone of voice snapped me out of my common sense moment. All I said was "coming." And we made our way to the elevator, on the way down to the lobby of the house T has the nerve to tell me "aye, look don't let any of the other hoes in this house make you mad or frustrated, they gone be hating cause your with me." "Okay so how you want me to handle the ones with attitude?" " stay classy, remain clam, your my Queen👸🏽 carry yourself as such." "Okay T whatever, doubt that's gone happen." "It better happen, or PT is where you'll be." And with that being said the elevator stop we'd made it to the lobby, I took a deep breath " uhhhh" then the doors opened.