prologue

It was a restless night for me like always, I had been smoking a blunt so yeah I was more than tired, I got up from the couch and turned off the living room T.V, as soon as the t.v was off it was, pitch back though out the house. Bumpping into the wall, entering the hallway to my bedroom, I opend the door, Feeling the chilled air, coming for the air-conditioner I sled right into bed laying my head down on the pillow, too keep from drafting off to sleep. I mashed the side button on my phone to check the time, it was 12:45 am, looking at the time made me realize why I was so sleepy, I hadn't realized that watching t.v. has took up most of my time for today. Thinking about the living room I want over the routine I had set, and noticed that i didn't locked the door before I laid down,. Leaving my room I walked back in the living room heading right for the door, right before I could even get a chance to lock it, there was this knock..
✊✊✊
✊✊✊,

1st thing that comes to my mind is what the hell would anybody want with my ass, at this time of night.
They knock another round
✊✊✊
I snapped out of me answering my own question as if i was the person at the door, to answer the door for who ever it was
I spoke up "who's there"
Nothing was said, I stayed by the door, the knocks returned, I decided to let whom ever it was to keep knocking, I could obviously tell that they where starting to get upset that i wasn't opening the door because they're knocks turned into bangs✊✊✊🔥🔥🔥🔊🔊,. That's when I had, had enough I swong the door open lighting fast, and there stood a brownskinned, handsome, Tall, delicious looking man, "how can i help you?". I spoke out, keeping eye contact with me he walked right in my condo complex, and sat right on my couch. "Come and sit, we have a couple things to talk about." He spoke with a deep, but yet calm and relaxed tone, I walked over to where he was sitting. "Wellllll, Malaysia looks like I've got some bad news, well bad news for you anyway." He said, I started to responed and asked what the bad news was, but then I realized he know my name, and i have never in my like laid eyes on him before. I knew he had noticed, that i noticed that he knew me because a smile Crept upon his face, "Run." Was all he said next and i had no choice I took off, pulling&pushing things down everywhere I went to keep him from getting too me was a hassle, and really not worth the time or effort because he caught me, putting his hand around my neck, he tighten his grip moving so that he was standing behind me, he spoke into my ear,. "I don't like chasing but now that you see i will, I dare you to try that shit again, I will say this once and one time only so listen. Your father oles me a huge amount of cash and refuses to pay, I went to off him, but he stared talking about how he has a daughter, and what you look like, he just knew I was going to like what I saw,.😕 and i did." " Malaysia, if i let you go, will you try and run from me. You have to know that running from me won't do you any good." I shook my head no, letting him know that i wasn't going to run from him, but I really wanted to ask questions and try to buy my self out of my father's debt.