chapter 1

As he released me from his unbearable grip, I was oh so confused. I wanted answers and i wanted them now, "so, how did my father get in debt with you and how much does he ole you? " he looked at me, and chuckled a little, "54,000$, but I don't want ya money, which you don't have. I want ya old man's money because he oles me not you, and until he pays me. You will do what I say, when I say, how I say, do you got that?" I'm more so mad at my father for doing this to me, how could he do me like this, on the positive side he might be working to pay off his debt as we speak, he probably just didn't have the money at the time and didn't want the sexy, tall, man to kill him so he used me for a safety, until he could get the money. "Malaysia, did you hear anything I just said?" I swallowed hard, trying to recollect, what he had just said, I slowly nodded my head, yes "well, what did I say?" He asked I stood there for a min and said nothing, he looked at me waiting for me to answer, I looked at him blankly😐, suddenly I felt a sharp pain scroll across my check, it stung. Like a bitch I looked at him, wide mouth with tears in my eyes but I refuse to let them fall. "That's for lying, and this is for not paying me any attention." He spoke before slapping me on my other check sending a slight stinking sensation though out my body causing some of the skin on my check to tear, I was in much pain. My 1st reaction was beat his ass, so I balled my fist up to hit him, but the baster caught my wrist and started to bend it, I screamed out pleading, For him to stop. "Do you want to try that again?". I shook my head no, and he let go of me, "go get most of the things you might need, besides your clothes, we'll go shopping for you next weekend, so only bring lounging clothes, because your not leaving the house until I say it's alright for you to do so." I shook my head and went up stairs, I walked slowly but yet normally, not wanting  to bring any attention to my self. I made it too my room, and grabbed my cellphone, I quickly yet quietly shut and locked my door. I let up my window, it was only 6 feet up off the ground, so I made up my mind to jump and run to my cousin's house, I looked down and made a jump for it. Soon as my feet touched the ground I was gone💨💨, I ran, and ran. Without looking back. When i made it too my cousins house. I bang on the door crying for her to let me in, she finally opened the door, " Malaysia, what are you doing here?, it's 2am, why are you crying and what's wrong with your face?" I told her everything from the man who's after me, too why he's after me, and what he did to me. " Malaysia, we have to call the police, he can't just come take you because your father's an ass and didn't pay him." "Girl, I am not calling the police that will just make it worse, can i just stay here until I find somewhere to go, into hiding please". "Girl yeah, you know your always welcomed, I got just one question tho?" "What?" "Where the fuck are you going to go?" I just looked at the ceiling and huffed "idk, Megan, I really don't know."