"Pleased"

T and I calmly walked off the elevator everyone just staring, I can hear the bitter whores already " who the fuck is she" "where the fuck did he get her from" "girl idk but he need to take her back". I shook them off because i remembered what T said and I'm not going back to that terrible place, we walked over to the island bar to get something to drink."hey, mrs. Mary" " hey sugar, what you want to drink?" " just a water if you don't mind." "Make that two" T said with his deep and vibrant tone, "we about to head out, you ready?" "Yess". Was all I said because i hadn't been out the house since I got here and I've been dying to get some vitamin D, I love the way the sun kisses my skin. Walking with him outside to the double doors I was getting even more anxious. But before the doors could even come open. I felt my hair being pulled up, " you walk behind or beside me at all times, and if you even think about running from me Malaysia, let's just say it's going to be a hell of a lot worst then me spanking you, do you understand me?" " yess" I said to him just so he could release me. The doors opened and my face started to light up I was so glad to be getting out. We walked around to the other said of the house where the garage was so he could chose a vehicle in my head I was planning my escape he told me to get in the red and black 2018 Volvo I got in. " I'm going to get the keys I left them in my room don't move your ass." He said In that demanding tone of his. " yeah okay" I said rolling my eyes 🙄 he walked around from the garage. I waited good and long til I knew he was probably half way to his room before I started rambling it's like I couldn't help myself I needed to get out of here while I still had the chance I opened the glove compartment and boom 💥 there it was a spare key. I thought long and hard about my decision. I stuck the key in the ignition and started her up. I drove out the garage opened the front gate and was gone On my way to something that wasn't this place and wasn't with T I just couldn't help but to be in my head like what if he finds me and kills me or where will I go to get away from him I was in my head while I drove to the closet bank I had an idea he's not going to find me, I arrived at the farthest peoples bank on the other side of town by now I'm pretty sure he's looking for me all over town so I have to be quick, I went in the bank and told the teller " I want it all, I want to clear out the whole account". " but Malaysia its over 2 million dollars in this account and that's not including your mothers life insurance." " listen I'm trying to make this quick so just give me half. And could you be real speedy about it." " sure I'll get the duffel bags and bring it right to you." I didn't have my phone on me since T took it and I can't book the flight I was trying to book. Until this lady was behind me " hey may I see your phone please it's and emergency" " yeah sure" I didn't hesitate I grabbed the phone and booked my flight so fast 💨 " thank you so much." " your welcome" " Malaysia here's your bags." The teller said I grabbed all three of them and put them in the car I hopped in the car on the way to the air port hopping and praying he didn't spot his car or me. When I arrived to the air port, my flight was just then being called. " flight 334 to the Dominican Republic 🇩🇴 please board." I waisted no time getting my ticket and running to gate 4 the doors opened to the plane and I was in first class, I took my seat and a deep breath. I really hope he doesn't find me this time.