Chapter 13

I was so happy to be able to get away from him, on this flight I wasn't worried about anything, my only problem was that I didn't have a phone so I couldn't call and tell my aunt and cousins that I was coming so I'll just have to use my memory to figure out how to get to their house but I haven't been here In so long. It was a 32 hour flight and I know right now T aka Tristan is boiling mad and I would hate to be around him right now or ever again in life for that matter. "Where the fuck is she! I've sent everyone looking for her, you all better fucking find her NOW!!" Everyone ran, bumping into each other trying to get out and follow my orders. I sat back into my office chair looking at a picture of her, "so you think that you've out  smarted me Malaysia, you know I'm going to find you and when i do you know what's going to happen." " umm boss, who you talking to" "my self what is it." "We fount your car, it's at the air port." "The fucking AIR PORT!, FIND OUT WHERE THE FUCK SHE WENT IMA BREAK HER FUCKING SPINE!" "We on it boss, we gone find out where she's headed to." "You fucking better." I woke up to breakfast everything looks so good, the pilot announced that we had only 4 hours lefted before we land in the Dominican Republic 🇩🇴. I'm so anxious to see my family I hope they're excited to see me, I haven't seen them since my mama died that's been over 9 years ago. I finished eating my food and the flight attendant took my happy tray, I looked out the window and saw all the clouds and knew I had nothing to worry about. "I bet she's on a plane going anywhere thinking she has nothing to worry about she has another thing fucking coming!" The plane landed and I was filled with joy no more T or bitter whores just life in the D.R.