chapter 9 "short update"

I was somewhat hesitant on letting him just eat me because I've over heard my cousins talking about men eating out their souls or some shit like that. "Ahh shit!!." Before I could even protest, he was already going to work flapping his tongue all over my clit. "Ahhh T damnn." "Oh you ain't felt nothing yet, as a matter of fact, get up and come sit on my face." I started to tell him no but I thought about it. I got up, he laid back and pulled me on top of his face, with his tongue already out. "Ima tell you this once, don't move my pussy, do you understand me?. "Yess, was all I said in a shy type of way because I've never been sitting on a guy's face before. Knowing I have never done this before he decided upon his self he would introduce me to his long tongue going Full Throttle making my legs shake, so I started to squirm around because of the feeling that was building up, I slowly started to shake my ass while still sitting on top of his tougue, "be that ass still, and take my tougne, I wanna see just how wet this pussy can get." By this point he was sucking on my clit, sucking and making circles, he calls that the around the world. "Ahhh, T, okay think I'm finna, T okay, stop, I think I'm about to, Alright let me go, you finna make me, AHHHH, I'M COMING." I busted in his mouth but he was still going. "I want more, give me more." He said while slurping up my juices, "okay just slow down, I can't handle all of that." I jumped up off his face because he was acting like a mad man.