"Punishment"

"T please put me down, I just want to eat, and watch tv please." I yelled as he tightened the chained bar that where on my hands and feet. "Not until you learn how this works." He spoke with much dieding pleasure. He took the bar that was chained to my feet and separated the bar a bit more. "Stand". "I can't T... "that's master, to you, your in the punish for pleasure territory." "Now stand!" I stood, briging my hands and feet some what together. I looked up at him, "that's the best I can do." "Lean on your elbows and stick your ass up." I did as told, saying nothing back to him. He looked at how I had put my self and smiled while licking his perfect colored lips. I hang my head down, because the position I was in was getting a bit overwhelming. I watched him as he went over to this black cabinet and pulled out a thick pattle. 😮😣 "ouuuu please T, I mean master please don't, please I didn't do anything wrong, I'm sorry, please just dont."😢 I tryed to reason with him, but the more I begged. The closer he got. "You disrespect me in my house and tell me you did nothing wrong, why apologize if you did nothing. Back on your elbows and ass back up." I Hesitated, but slowly scooted my elbows toward my feet sticking my ass out. "I promise, this gone get you right, and if I was you I'd keep my ass in the air just like that, that's how I want it to stay." I'm almost in tears and haven't even took a hit yet. "Do you understand me!!" I shook my head yess to let him know that I understood. I took a big breath in right before he took the pattle backwards. "Malaysia, I hope this teach you who to disrespect in this house." He said as he swung the pattle full force at my bottom. •SLAP• I tried to take it and not let one tear fall. He looked down at me, we both said nothing. " what's the number one rule  Malaysia?" "Never tell you N... •SLAP• that one made a tear fall. It made a couple of tears fall. "How many times did you break this rule?" "Twi...●SLAP●●SLAP●● "ahhhh, shit please." ●SLAP● "begging isn't what I want from you, you knew the rule and still choose to break it, I want to see strength." ●SLAP● "ahhh Master please." "Show me." ●SLAP●●SLAP● "Show me." I didn't know how to handle this I've never felt so much pain at once in my life, the chains where beining to hurt my hands and feet and my elbows felt weak so I put my face to the floor and instead of being on my feet I switched to my needs which brought my ass down just a little. "Did I announce that your punishment was over, Lift it up NOW!" He yelled. I cryed out but did as told. Three more Slaps and i heard "punishment over; but you may not leave." He Unchained me, I rubbed my wrist and ankles as I put on my clothes, I was headed towards the door, just about to open it. When it slammed in my face, Tristan had turned me towards him while having my back pushed up against the door. I said nothing he looked at me. "Your sleeping with me tonight, so I can rub the soreness out of all that ass😜 "I'm fine in my own room thinks." He laughed in a serious yet chuckle kind of way. " Malaysia did I ask you if you were fine I give demands you follow, if you can't understand that, I  would love to give you a recap of what just happen." He said slapping my ass, I jumped. "Okay I'll meet you at your room."