chapter 8

"I knew it was a plead, you been waiting for me to rub on your booty, now get off my dick unless you gone ride sum cause he hard af right now." Soon as he said that i jumped up, and laid beside him. As he continuously rubbed on both of my cheeks. "T" i spoke softly getting ready to tell him somthing I haven't told anyone, but it wasn't a big deal to me. "Yeah Malaysia wassup?" "You do know I've never had sex before, and I'm not trying to." He looked at me shocked. "I'm not gone rush it, but when I tell you I want it I expect for you to give it too me, understand?." "I don't, I really don't understand,!!! You want me to give you my virginity!!" I was super pissed, I thought telling him that I was a virgin, would make him let me go or at least let me figure out how to pay my father debt but it didnt. Suddenly, I feel a large hand smishing my face together. "Lower yo voice, when you speaking to me, you knew that was bound to happen, you thought I was gone let you go cause you ain't never had any dick, No, that just makes me want you more." He let go of my face and pushed me onto the bed, while climbing on top of me. "Your crazy Malaysia, that Secret you just told me I have a feeling you haven't told anybody, and to know no-one has ever been inside you really turns me on." He didn't stop looking at me. He scanned over my body like it was his, as if he owned it. as if he owned me, he kissed me on my neck, letting his tongue make circles all over, it was sad to say I was enjoying it, my vagina was getting mighty moist, things being to heat up, when he started leaving kisses from my breast to my tummy, to the outside of my panties, "can i take them off?" Knowing it was only one answer I could give. "Yes", he grabbed on to my panties with his teeth and slid them all the way off, I was in ahhh, by his trick, "have you ever had oral sex?" He asked me with an small smile on his face probably because he knew the answer. "I've never had any sex of any kind." " just the answer I wanted to hear."