Don't you ever...

Start from the beginning

Burying his face near the crook of her neck, feeling her silken hair on his face, just inhaling her essence he was totally lost and kept peeling off the layers of light, totally unaware of her head immersed in his thoughts...still, unknown to these deep feelings yet yearning for this in its own way. It was seductive itself. She was seducing him and he couldn't even complain to her. His mind reeled every moment and words of her and her fragrance proved heavenly when he confessed.

"It's that you care so very much about others that makes you so beautiful to me Khushi. That you see my beauty, that you show how special I am to you, that's what's got me for life. You aren't just beautiful, you make the space around you beautiful too. You affect others and bring their beauty out of them and you do it with ease. It is who you are. You are a flower that makes others bloom, that made me bloom and I love you more for that." He could feel a soft smile on her face when she hugged him in return.

He had enough of this hide and seek, his heart took control by numbing his brain this time when his eyes fell on her smiling lips. He leaned over a little further and by peeling off the last layer of fairy lights he captured her lips. Instead of protesting or showing any sign of hesitance, she snaked her soft arms around his neck. The duel of their tongues seized over to catch a breath. Holding her cheek under his palm he kept looking at her. Their breaths were fanning each other's faces. Behind closed eyes, with slightly opened lips, she was inciting him.

It seemed she felt his thoughts crawling over her skin. She opened her eyes and a deep communication at that moment occurred. Only she knew it and only he knew it how was this uproaring storm of desires raging inside them. 

He was still touching her face with his fingers and ended up rolling her hair in between. The patience was running out when he cupped her face again and she placed her hand on his hand over her cheek. It was her way to remind him of what was happening. A  funny embarrassment rose with a quick movement of his iris, feelings flitting by and the reality dawned. 

"What was I doing?"

 He let go of her and she moved back abruptly... The most beautiful awkwardness hung between them. He stood there shuffling a bit and then she looked up and they both were tumbling to search for something to say to clear the ripples and roil.

The emotions in his eyes flare, "So you broke all the fairy lights by yourself or someone was helping you?

"No, I did by myself, why would I ask anyone else? This was my revenge, why anyone else...? A reality seeped in after blurting out the truth of her own committed crime and she stopped in the middle...

Crossing his arms over his chest he looked at her by raising my eyebrows while inhaling sharply.

" So now, who will fix it?"

"Not me!..." A declaration from her made him taking the lead here with his commanding voice by crowding her a little.

" Don't you dare, if you wanna be even with me then fix it..."