Uh Oh!

It was the next day and it was bright and sunny. Zane, Dante, and Katelyn had moved into their new houses late last night before going to bed so they were all tired and didn't want to get up.

Dante woke up anyways and went downstairs. He wanted to be the first one up, in case anything happened that morning.

He went downstairs to the kitchen and pored himself some cereal.

He was excited for today. Today everyone was planning on coming over to Garroth, Laurence, and Dante's house for a movie day.

Katelyn and Travis were going to bring the movie series that everyone was going to watch. Nana, Zane and Aphmau were bringing the treats.

He heard Laurence coming upstairs. When he came out he smiled at Dante.

"Morning Dante." Laurence said.

"Morning Laurence." Dante said, "you excited for movie day?"

"Definitely. Can't wait to see what we'll be watching. Hopefully something good."

"Well you'll have to take up the movie with Travis and Katelyn. They get to choose today." Dante said.

"They can choose what they want. I don't really care what it is." Laurence said.

"Ok then." Dante said.

"I'm going to go take a shower. See ya Dante." Laurence said.

"Bye."

He watched Laurence to to the bathroom and go inside. He heard Laurence groan.

"Garroth needs to clean his fur when he leaves!" Laurence ranted.

Dante sighed. There was always one thing or another that ticked off Laurence.

Dante continued eating. When he got done he put his bowl away and went to clean the living room. He wanted it to be clean for today.

When he was in the middle of cleaning, Garroth came downstairs. His ears and tail were showing.

"Hey Garroth." Dante said.

"Hey Dante." Garroth said, "cleaning for the movies?"

"Yep. Thought it would be nice to have a clean room for a day full of movies and sitting down. There will be lots of crumbs in the couch by the end of the day." Dante said

"True." Garroth agreed.

"Hey Garroth." Dante said.

"Yes?" Garroth answered.

"Could you please try to clean up your fur in the bathroom a little harder." Dante asked politely.

"Ya. I mean, I try." Garroth said, "but sometimes I just forget."

"I'm not mad Garroth." Dante said, "just looking out for you bud."

"Thanks."

"No problem."

"Also, Garroth." Dante said, "why are your ears and tail out? You usually always have them away." Dante asked.

"For some reason, they won't stay put away. So I'm just going to leave them out." Garroth said.

"Ok then."

At 9:30 people started to show up for the movie day.

They all got sat down and got their spots for the movies that the Travlyn ship chose to watch.

"What did you choose to watch Katelyn?" Nana asked, who was sitting at the corner of the couch, tightly held by Zane.

"We chose the 'Pirates of the Caribbean.'" Travis said.