They're back!

*A couple of fights between Garroth and Laurence, problems, fun plans and almost a week later*

Everyone piled into Dante, Lucinda, and Laurence's cars. It was time to bring Aphmau and Travis home!

Laurence, Zane, kawaii~chan were in Laurence's car. Dante, Katelyn and Garroth were In Dante's car. And Lucinda, Kim, and Ghost were in Lucinda's car.

*Laurence car*

"I'm so excited to get to see Aphmau and Travis." Laurence said.

"Same, just, please don't bring up Starlight." Zane said, "we don't want anything to make her sad."

"I won't. I remember you guys doing this when she came home after the lodge incident." Laurence said.

"Ya. They did do that Laurence~kun. And kawaii~chan was the first to know what was going on." Kawaii~chan said.

Laurence looked in the backseat. He saw Zane and kawaii~chan holding hands. He still couldn't believe that happened. He just let them be.

*Dante's car*

Katelyn was jumping up and down in her seat. She was so hyped to finally see Travis and Aphmau. She has been waiting for almost a week. She was overjoyed when Dante cane home and told her the news.

"Calm down Katelyn," Garroth said, "your gonna end up passing out."

"I can't calm down Garroth." Katelyn said, "I get to see Travis."

"I can't wait to see him as well Katelyn, but we are almost there." Dante said, "you'll see him soon."

They were both so excited to see Travis, it was going to be as normal as possible with him and Aphmau back.

*Lucinda's car*

"Who is ready to see Aphmau and Travis?" Lucinda asked.

"Me definitely." Kim said.

"I'm just wondering how they are going to react to me." Ghost said.

"Don't worry. It'll be fine. They will think your fine." Kim reassured her.

"Your right." Ghost said.

*At the airport*

Everyone got out of the cars and got together to go get Aphmau and Travis.

They all went inside and waited with anticipation. A few minutes later, they saw a boy in green and a girl in purple came twords them. They smiled at the group when they saw them. They came over and was greeted with an onslaught of greetings.

There was hugs from everyone.

Katelyn wouldn't let go of Travis and Dante had to pry her off of him to get a turn.

"I missed you so much Travis." Katelyn said, tears coming to her eyes"

"Ya she has been crying night, after night," Dante said, wich resulted in a punch from Katelyn.

"Aww, Katelyn, glad you to know you thought of me." Travis said.

"It's good to have you back Travis." Dante said.

"Good to be back, and happy to see you guys." Travis said. "So what have I missed?"

"Everything is going to be explained when you get home." Katelyn said.

Everyone else was greeting Aphmau.

"Welcome home Aph." Laurence said.

"Thanks Laurence." Aphmau said, "I'm glad to see you again."

Kim and Lucinda gave Aphmau a hug.

"Finally your back!" Lucinda said.

"You've missed quite a bit." Kim said.

"I'm sure I did." Aphmau said, "where is Ghost?"

Just then, Ghost came forward, "hey Aph."

Aphmau raised her eyebrows. "What?"

"Well explain at home." Ghost said.

"Ok then."

Next was Zane and kawaii~chan's turn.

"Kawaii~chan is happy to see you Aphmau~senpai" kawaii~chan said.

"Same kawaii~chan" Aphmau said, "how are you Zane?"

"I'm good." Zane said, "it's been crazy without you." He said this while looking at Laurence then Garroth, who were staying away from each other.

"What happened?" Aphmau asked.

"We will tell you at home." Zane said.

Then it was Garroth's turn.

"Hey Aph." He said.

"Hey Garroth." Aphmau said.

After everyone said their hellos, they all left for home. Aphmau going with Laurence and Travis with Dante.

*They get home*

After getting home, everyone filled in Aphmau and Travis.

"Wow, it really has been crazy here." Travis said.

"Yes it has," said Ghost.

"Hey everyone," kawaii~chan said, "Zane and I are planning a picnic tomorrow at the park. And everyone is coming."

Everyone looked at Zane and he confirmed it.

"I'm sure all of us will be there kawaii~chan." Travis said.

"Good. You better be." Zane said, smiling and kawaii~chan.

"You are welcome to come sleep at my house Aphmau~senpai. Zane~kun is going to make breakfast in the morning tomorrow." Kawaii~chan offered.

"Thanks KC. That would be great." Aphmau said.