What Happened?

*Inside*

Garroth was so mad. Why can't Laurence understand, like Dante? He expected Laurence, out of everyone, to accept him being a werewolf.

Laurence couldn't understand. Why Garroth, his best friend out of all of the guys had to be the one to become a werewolf. Why not someone else. He can't stand the fact that his best friend, was something he was not.

Suddenly there was banging on the door. Garroth and Laurence obviously didn't hear it.

"WHY DON'T YOU TRUST ME! IM TRYING MY BEST. ITS NOT MY FAULT THAT THERE IS NO ONE HERE TO HELP ME PUT MY EARS AWAY!" Garroth shouted.

"WELL THEN DON'T BE SO STUPID NEXT TIME AND LOOK AT AARON'S EYES!" Laurence screamed back.

*Outside*

"What's going on?" Katelyn asked. As Dante pounded on the door.

"I saw a chair on the road." Zane said.

"Dante~kun, open the door!" Kawaii~chan said.

"I'm trying to. I'm not as strong as Garroth is." Dante called.

"Stand back." Lucinda said, coming forward with her wand. After saying a few words she backed up.

"Well what the heck did that do?" Kim asked.

*Sigh* "Nothing. Apparently my wand is out of power." Lucky frowned.

"Excuse me!" Zane yelled, pushing to the front. He kicked the door and it bust open.

Suddenly they were inside. Garroth and Laurence were yelling. They wouldn't stop yelling. They were too focused on getting their point across to the other. Garroths ears were lying flat, they knew that this was a full on fight, not just a friendly little disagreement.

"Guys, stop!" Kawaii~chan as loud as she could. But the boys didn't hear her.

So Katelyn stepped forward and yelled.

"SHUT UP AND STOP FIGHTING." She screamed.

Suddenly, there was just silence. Garroth and Laurence were looking at everyone with bright red faces.

"I- I've- I'm g-going to g-go to my r-room." Laurence stammered running off.

"I-I left something in my room." Garroth said.

Everyone looked at each other. Wondering what had just happened.

"I'll go and talk to Garroth." Zane said.

"Is it ok if I go as well Zane?" Kim asked.

"Sure."

"And I'll go talk to Laurence." Lucinda said.

"I'll come." Dante volunteered.

"Kawaii~chan is going to go make a quick call." Kawaii~chan said.

"I'll come with you KC" Katelyn tagged along.

*In Laurence's room*

"Laurence?" Lucinda called softly coming down the stairs. Dante was right behind her.

Laurence was sitting on the bed, head in his hands. He just wanted to be alone.

"Laurence?" Dante said, as he and Lucinda sat next to him on the bed.

Laurence sat there, silently crying and shaking. What just happened? He just fought with his best friend, over Garroth going to eat Zane's food. Why did he even do that? He didn't even like Zane.