The picnic

Soon it was the next day. The day of the picnic.

Aphmau woke up to the smell of pancakes. She put on some of her clothes and went downstairs.

She saw kawaii~chan setting the table and Zane making the food.

"Hey guys. Breakfast smells good." Aphmau said.

"Thanks Aph." Zane said.

"Come sit down Aphmau~senpai. Kawaii~chan will bring you your food."

"Thanks KC"

Suddenly, there was yelling. Aphmau was worried. Zane sighed.

"Come take control of the pancakes kawaii~chan." Zane said, "I'll be back."

Kawaii~chan went over to Zane. He kissed her on the cheek then left in a hurry.

"What is that yelling?" Aphmau said concerned.

"It's Garroth~kun and Laurence~kun. They have been fighting almost every day. Dante~kun and Zane~kun both go to calm them down whenever this happens." Kawaii~chan said.

"Almost every day?" Aphmau said worried.

"It's usually Laurence~kun who starts the fights, because he has problems with the new Garroth." Kawaii~chan frowned.

She brought Aphmau her food. "Eat up."

Aphmau looked at the food on her plate. This fighting was constant?

After eating for a while Zane came back.

"What was it this time?" Kawaii~chan asked.

Zane sighed, "Garroth accidentally broke a lamp. Laurence called him clumsy."

Zane's face then got really red. "Laurence is lucky that Garroth won't let me hurt him. Otherwise, he would be in the hospital."

Kawaii~chan came over to Zane and touched his shoulder to calm him down.

"It's ok Zane~kun." Kawaii~chan said.

Zane calmed down a bit and looked at her. "Your right. Now, let's eat our breakfast so we can pack for the picnic."

They ate their food they started to pack peanut butter sandwiches and chocolate chip cookies with a pitcher of orange juice.

They then went to get a blanket big enough to fit everyone on it.

After getting everything ready kawaii~chan texted everyone about where the picnic was located.

Kawaii~chan: picnic is going to be located at the park underneath a shady tree

Travis: thanks KC. Katelyn Dante and I will definitely be there

Lucinda: Kim, Ghost, and I are coming might have to leave early.