Plans- Katelyn and Dante

Katelyn woke up and looked around her. It wasn't a dream. She really was home, sleeping in Travis's bed I'm his room.

She sat up and sighed. She wish that she could talk to Travis. But he wasn't here. She took a minute sitting on the bed then got up and got dressed in a t-shirt and leggings. She didn't bother doing her hair. All her stuff was at home.

She went downstairs and saw Dante eating a bowl of cereal.

"Morning Katelyn." Dante greeted, "sorry, I don't cook so, no fancy breakfast."

"It's ok Dante," Katelyn reassured, "I'm not in the mood for fancy."

She pored herself a bowl of cereal and sat across from Dante.

When she sat down Dante looked at her and smiled.

"Hey, so, I was wondering if you would like to go to the movies today?" Dante asked.

"Sure." Katelyn said, "it could really take my mind off of things."

"Great! How does Olive garden work for dinner later?" Dante asked, "my treat."

"That sounds fun." Katelyn smiled at Dante.

They say in silence for a while. Then Katelyn looked at Dante.

"Why are you doing this? Just because Travis is gone, doesn't mean that you can, um, you know?" Katelyn asked.

"Oh, um, no!" Dante stammered, "I wouldn't do that to you or Travis especially after everything that happened to you guys. I just want to help you keep your mind off of it."

"Ok good. Sorry if that was uncomfortable for you to answer. I was, just making sure." Katelyn apologized.

Dante shook his head. "No, it's ok. Your just trying to make sure that nothing hurtful will happen to you and Travis's relationship any further. I'm fine if you have some doubts or worries."

Katelyn looked at Dante with a smile. "I'm glad you understand everything that happened."

"I do. And I will try my best to. Even though I don't know how hard it was being there. If you need to talk ever, just come to me, ok."

Katelyn smiled and nodded. They continued to eat and put everything away when they finished.

Then, they heard a crash. They looked at each other before getting up, then they dashed outside and ran to the sound of yelling.

A/N sorry about the short chapter. Not much to go on with this POV