Some answers?

Melissa was doing some last minute checking. She made sure that she had everything in her car. Aaron waited until Melissa went to the bathroom and got some last minute snacks before sneaking into the trailer and hiding underneath a bunch of the tarps that were always there.

Aaron heard Melissa tell the agents to keep watch. After a minute, he heard the car door close. He didn't know how long it would take to get to her friends.

About an hour later Aaron felt the car stop. He heard a house door open and footsteps coming down the front steps.

"Hello." Aaron heard a man's voice say.

"Hello." Melissa said. "It this the house that Garroth Ro'meave lives in?"

"Yes ma'am." Said the man. "I'm Laurence, Garroth's friend."

"Oh yes, I do believe that he talked about you every once in a while at Starlight Mr. Laurence." Melissa said.

There it was again. The mention of Starlight. Apparently this guy wasn't there for that.

"Please, just call me Laurence." He said. "And I really am sorry about the events that took place. I do suppose that I was lucky to not be there. Now please, come inside."

"Thank you Laurence." Melissa said.

Aaron waited a minute before leaving the trailer. Time for some answers. He walked over to one of the side windows. And with just his luck, the window was open. He listened in carefully.

"Thanks alot for coming Melissa~chan." Said a woman. Aaron recognized the woman as the girl that was on the phone.

"No problem. Now, where is Garroth?" Melissa asked.

"He is upstairs." A gruff voice said Aaron saw that the voice belonged to a guy in black, "I'll go get him."

"Thanks Zane." Melissa said.

The dude went upstairs and came back down with a blond werewolf.

"Hey Garroth." Melissa said.

"Hey. Thanks for coming" Garroth said.

"No problem. Now why did you insist that I came out as soon as possible?" Melissa asked.

Everyone looked at each other. Laurence and Garroth gave each other a weird look.

"We just wanted to make sure Garroth can come out of the house as soon as possible," said a boy with blue hair. He was sitting by a lighter blue haired girl.

"Oh ok. Where is Lucinda, Kim, and Ghost?" Melania asked.

The blue haired girl looked at Melissa with bags under her eyes. "Apparently, Lucinda got permission to make Ghost a body as a thank you for all of her help." She said.

"Oh ok then. Now let's get started."

While everyone was working, the blue haired dude went out to a walk. He went around to the back. Aaron followed him.

The dude stopped walking and sighed. "This is all just crazy." He said. He sat down.

Aaron took this as an advantage. He snuck up behind the dude and put his hand over the blue haired dudes mouth. He used is other arm to hold him still.

The blue haired dude struggled and tried to speak.

"Calm down," Aaron said, "I don't want to hurt you."

The dude calmed down and Aaron uncovered his mouth. The dude looked up at Aaron. His eyes widened.

"Aaron?" He said surprised, "what are you doing here? You should be at your house!"

"I'm the one asking questions." Aaron said. He helped Dante up, not letting go. Aaron turned Dante around. "Now, I have questions and I want answers that you seem to have."

He put Dante up against the wall of the house. "Now, what happened at Starlight and the lodge that Melissa keeps mentioning?"

"It-its not my-my place to tell you Aaron." Dante said.

Aaron glared at him. "Tell me" he said angrily, "I'm tired of the lies."

"Aaron," Dante said, "I-I can't tell you anything, you shouldn't even be here!"

"I don't even know who you are. Wich makes me even more curious about everything." Aaron said.

Dante looked down. What should he do? Aaron doesn't know him, why would he listen to him?

"What's going on? What secrets is Melissa hiding from me?" Aaron growled.

"Aaron, please, I can't tell anything, it's not my place to say. I wasn't even there." Dante said.

Aaron was getting mad, Dante could tell.

"Please, just, tell me. What happened at Starlight and the lodge." Aaron asked.

Dante sighed, "it was just something bad, just know that you, are very lucky to not remember."

Aaron let go of Dante's arms. He knew that he wasn't going to get answers out of the blue haired boy.

"Don't tell Melissa that I'm here." Aaron said.

Dante got a guilty look. "Fine. Don't do anything stupid and I won't give you up."

Aaron let Dante leave. And Dante went back to the house. The blue haired girl came out and Aaron hid.

"You ok Dante?" The blue haired girl asked.

"I'm fine Katelyn," Dante said, "let's just go inside."

Hours later, it was time for Melissa to go home, so Aaron snuck back to the trailer. While Melissa was giving goodbyes, Aaron looked and saw Dante looking at the trailer with a guilty look. He hugged Melissa and she got into the car.

They soon got home and Melissa walked to the trailer door and opened it.

"Come on out Aaron, I know your here, Dante told me." Melissa said.

Aaron stood up with a frown. "He said he wouldn't tell."

"Dante is not a lier. He just has your best interest in mind." Melissa said, "now, let's go inside."

And with that, Aaron wasn't allowed to go outside without someone with him.