It Don't Come Easy (sort of a request)

Start from the beginning

"Already missing me, huh?" I shout from the kitchen, assuming it's Marie.

"Maybe just a little." A man's voice answered, causing me to jump.

"Mr. Starkey! I'm sorry! I thought you were Marie!" I stammered.

"Calm down, love. I'm only here to get my goods!" He laughed with his hands up, walking towards the liquor cabinet by the sink.

"I keep my nice bottles in the guest house so nobody finds them." he winks, swiping one of the bottles of dark colored alcohol out of the cupboard.

"Fancy a drink?" He asks as he pulls two glasses out.

"Um... I don't know if I should."

"Come on, Just one drink! You're eighteen now!" He smiles.

"Ah what the hell!" I shrug.

"Atta girl."

I watch as he pours two doubles and slides one over to me. I slosh it around in the cup and smell it, and the scent immediately repulses me.

"Jesus!" I laugh. "What IS this stuff?"

"Brandy, love. This bottle is older than you are!"

I laugh and take a small sip, immediately spatting it out into the sink.

"I'm sorry!" I gag, coughing over the sink as Mr. Starkey laughs maniacally.

"It's not for the faint of heart!" He quips, guzzling it down like its water.

"No it is not!" I chuckle, setting my glass to the side and leaning against the counter.

"Well, it's alright. More for me."

I grin as I watch him suck in the alcohol, his Adam's apple bobbing up and down as he gulps. He had that perfectly shaggy dad beard and his eyes were the brightest shade of blue I think I'd ever seen.

"So Y/N..." his voice immediately breaks me out of my trance.

"How's that little boyfriend of yours? Brad is it?" He smirks, knowing good and well how everything is as he'd listened in on mine and Marie's conversation.

"Brad is fine. He's a good guy." I defend him, feeling my cheeks redden as Mr. Starkey moves the slightest bit closer to me.

"Hmmm... didn't sound like you were very impressed with him when I heard you talking to Marie." He almost purrs, taking another step forward.

"I mean... he's not the best but...like you said, he'll get better with age?" I stuttered as he now stood just inches away from me.

"Everything gets better with age, my little darling." He growls, making my knees suddenly feel like jelly. His breath is hot against my neck as he moves his lips up to my ear.

"If you'd like, I can show you how true that is." He whispered, biting my earlobe and flicking his tongue on my neck. I moan louder than I meant to, closing my eyes and biting my lip as he begins to kiss the sensitive area between my neck and shoulders.

"W-what do you want to s-show me." I release the breath I was holding in, and shift my position so my crotch is flush against his. I can feel his erection through his jeans and it makes me moan again.

"I want to show you how a real man pleases a woman." He groans, sliding his rough hands around my back to squeeze my ass.

I laid my head on his shoulder as he continued to kiss and suck on my soft skin. My twisted fantasy of fucking Mr. Starkey was coming to life, and it was incredibly overwhelming.