"Good to see you again, Lucy," he said and I smiled

"Good to see you again, Lucy," he said and I smiled. I knew it was him "You too, Acnologia. I was honestly beginning to miss my name, glad you remembered it," I said and he gave me a small smile. "So, care to make a contract?" he looked at me confused "You do know that you don't have to do that right. All of us are at your command whenever you need us. We belong to you and your descendants now and forever," he said and I nodded. "Well, I didn't know that. So, question, do you by any chance know hand-to-hand combat?" I asked and he nodded. "Would you like to train me?" I asked him and he gave me another small smile "I would love to, but I must warn you, I won't go easy on you." I smirked "I wasn't expecting you to," I answered and we began. 

~Time skip to lunch time~

By dinnertime, I was so sore, I didn't feel like moving much. I managed to heal my wounds but I can't do anything about my sore muscles. As I heard people talking, I noticed how they already knew that I save Neville, got chosen for the Slytherin Quidditch team and they knew I let out Neva earlier today. I also found out that Harry was also chosen for his house team as a seeker. I found Harry, Ron, and Hermione in front of the trophies case looking at Harry's father's awards. I went up to them "Hey guys," I said and they turned to me "Hey Raina," Harry said while Ron just nodded and Hermione seemed wary "Congrats on making your houses' team," I said to Harry as he nodded "Same to you. What did you get? I got seeker," he said and I nodded "I got beater. Looks like I'll be seeing you on the field. Don't worry, if anyone from my team even tries to cheat or hurt you then I will do the same thing I did with Neville today. Well, have a nice day guys, I have to go see if Draco is taking this well," I said and they nodded. I left them and headed towards the cafeteria. I knew Draco was already there and I knew he was going to throw a fit about Harry making his house team. He can be a real pain in the ass. But he's my brother so I put up with him. I just can't put up with his idiotic friends. All they do all day is follow him around, do his bidding and eat. It's annoying and disturbing. After my brother finished ranting, I went to the third-floor corridor because I felt like something was going to happen. I saw Filch leave the corridor so I went in. I went to the door and heard the hound being woken up. I opened the door and pulled out the three students who had stupidly gone inside. Once out, I put on soft music so he could go to sleep again and then faced the three students. "What are you three doing here? You know this place is forbidden," I asked them and Ron answered back "Then what are you doing here?" "I'm here because I was going to the fourth floor when I heard the dog about to be woken. That thing could have killed you," I said while looking at them. I sighed as they looked down. "Honestly, your first year here and trouble already has it out for you three. Well, come on. Let's get back to our common rooms. I was hoping to train a little bit more but now I can't with this happening," I said and started walking towards the exit. The other three followed behind and we went to our own common rooms. I shook my head as I went into the Slytherin Common room and went to my dorm.

~With the Golden Trio~

Third Person POV

Harry, Ron, and Hermione wen into their common room after Raina had helped them escape "What do they think they're doing? Keeping a thing like that locked up in a school." Ron exclaimed as he ranted to Hermione and Harry. "You don't use your eyes, do you? Didn't you see what it was standing on?" Hermione asked. "I wasn't looking at its feet! I was a bit preoccupied with its heads." Ron answered "Or maybe you didn't notice. There were three!" he continued. "It was standing on a trap door. Which means it wasn't there by accident. It's guarding something," Hermione said "Guarding something?" Harry finally spoke. "That's right. Now, if you two don't mind, I'm going to bed before either of you come up with another clever idea to get us killed. Or worse, expelled," Hermione finished and went to her dorm. "She needs to sort out her priorities," Ron said and Harry nodded.

~ One-week later~

Harry was in the field with Oliver as he was about to have his first Quidditch training "Quidditch is easy enough to understand. Each team has seven players. Three chasers, two Beaters, a Keeper, and a Seeker. That's you," Oliver explained to Harry. Oliver opened the coffin that they were carrying as Raina came to them to watch. When Oliver saw her, he scowled "Hey Raina," Harry greeted "Hello Harry. Learning about Quidditch?" she asked and he nodded. "Hello Wood, Hope you've been having a fine morning," Raina said looking at him "I was, until now. What are you doing here Malfoy?" he asked while glaring at her "Please, call me Raina. I don't like it when people use my last name. Draco might not care but I do. Anyway, I'm just here to watch Harry's reaction to Quidditch. It's his first time even learning about it so I wanted to see," she said and smiled at Oliver "You don't have to be wary of me, Wood. I might be a Malfoy but that doesn't mean I'm like my family members. You can tell me to go away if you don't want me here," she said to Oliver and he sighed. "Yes please, Raina. I would like to teach Harry in privacy if you don't mind," Oliver said finally dropping his glare "Alright, I understand. See you around Harry," Raina said and left the two alone.

Raina didn't go far as she saw Harry hit the bludger. While Oliver complimented Harry on his hit, Raina saw the bludger coming back. As the bludger was about to hit Oliver, Raina shot ice at the ball and froze it so it crashed into the ground away from both Harry and Oliver. Raina ran to them "Are you alright? It didn't hit you did it?" she asked as she tried to check Oliver for wounds "No, we're fine. Thanks by the way. And call me Oliver, I also hate it when people call me by my last name. Only teachers and Slytherin call me Wood," Oliver said. Raina nodded and went to grab the bludger. She put it back in its place and unfroze it. "What was that?" Harry asked. "Bludger. Nasty little buggers," Oliver replied. "But you are a seeker," Oliver said and took out the snitch. "The only thing, I want you to worry about is this," Oliver said and showed Harry the snitch. Harry took a liking to it "I like this ball," Harry said while smiling "You like it now. That thing is wicked fast and damn near impossible to see," Raina spoke as she watched Harry. "What do I do with it?" Harry asked "Catch it," both Raina and Oliver said at the same time. "Before the other team's seeker," Oliver finished. "You catch that and its game over. Whoever team's seeker catches that wins the game and is awarded 150 points for their house plus whatever points they got from making quaffles into the hoops," Harry released the snitch as he watched it fly.