Ch. 25

Published on: 3/2/20

Words: 3,357

Raina POV

After about a month later, we had our first trip to Hogsmeade Village. I put on a black tank top and black leggings with shorts on top. I brought a bag with me that held my money and space for the things I buy. Along with things to give to Sirius so he could eat and sleep better. I handed Filch my permission slip and noticed that Harry wasn't with us. I looked at him, since he was next to McGonagall, and saw that his permission wasn't signed. I smiled sadly at him and hugged him. "I'll bring you something back, I promise," I said and he thanked me and left. I knew he didn't like it but not much I could do.

While at Hogsmeade, I went to all the shops I could. I bought materials for clothes and jewelry, sweets and chocolate, presents for all my friends and family along with socks for Dumbledore. Looking around, I also found a weird-looking store that reminded me of the store in Diagon Alley. I went in and found that it was exactly like the one in Diagon Alley. "Back again," I heard and turned to the lady and saw that it as the same lady. "You have a store here too?" I asked her and she smiled. "Do you have gale glasses and magic cards?" I asked her and she nodded. She went to the back and came back a few moments later with what I asked. I checked the gale glasses and cards, they were just what I needed. I thanked her and went to check on the swords she had. I saw three that I liked and bought them. One was a sword was a simple blade with the head of a lion on top. I was planning on giving this one to Harry for Christmas.

 I was planning on giving this one to Harry for Christmas

And the next two were twins blades. They had red markings on them but I didn't mind. They also had cobras on the side of the blade next to the hilt and fun thing about them is that they could also be turned into a sphere. 

I bought them and had Harry's sword put in a box for me to wrap up for Christmas

I bought them and had Harry's sword put in a box for me to wrap up for Christmas. I bought a sheath for it as well. Then I saw a pendant-like necklace. It had a blue crystal hanging down the middle and I bought it. I had found what I would give Harry today when we went back.

After a while, we finally got back to the castle. Ron told Harry everything he saw. Hermione made some input here and I just listened. We all stopped in the middle of the stairs case since because no one was going in. "What's going on?" I asked and Ron retorted "Probably Nevile forgot the password again," he said "Hey!" Neville said from behind us. "Oh, you're here," he said and I started making my way to the front. Percy came down from a different staircase with the twins following him "No one is allowed inside the dormitory until everything has been searched," he said and I looked at the door. It had claw marks on it and the fat lady was gone. I sniffed the portrait and sighed. Sirius. I saw Ginny go to Harry and she told them about the Fat Lady missing. I looked around and tried to find her. Dumbledore soon came followed by Filch. Filch and I spotted her in a painting behind a boar. Everyone went to where she was but I grew my wings and flew to her. "Fat Lady, who did this to you?" I asked her as Dumbledore followed. She whined and said "Eyes like the devil, he's got. And a soul as dark as his name. It's him, headmaster. The one they all talk about. He's here, somewhere in the castle! Sirius Black!" she said and hid again. The students gasped as I growled. He's an idiot, he tried to take the rat when no one was around but I think he would have remembered that he can't get through without a password. And I didn't give it to him.