Reborn and dual personality

Published on: 10/17/19

Words: 1,605

Lucy POV

Now I was expecting to be brought to this world in my own body and take my time with everything so imagen my surprise when I see a bright light in front of my eyes and I couldn't move my hands to cover my eyes. I heard a lady's voice next to me so I opened my eyes and saw the lady was very beautiful. She had hazel eyes and platinum blonde hair at the bottom while having black hair at the top. I looked around and saw a mirror in front of me and saw that I was a baby. A DAMN BABY! I calmed down and started hearing what she was telling me "Raina Medusa Malfoy, that is your name. And what a beautiful girl you will grow up to be. Worthy of the name Malfoy," so she must be my mother.

I was suddenly taken out of her arms and was being held by a man. He had long platinum blonde hair and a face that says he hasn't smiled in years. But as he looked at me I saw his eyes soften a bit before he covered it again and lied my down in my crib. I looked beside me and saw another crib with a boy inside. 'He must be my twin brother' I continued to listen to my father and mother as they spoke "Draco Lucius Malfoy and Raina Medusa Malfoy, they will grow up to be very powerful wizards," father said and mother agreed. Suddenly, I felt tired so I closed my eyes and slept. (I know that Narcissa usually picks constellation names but let's just say that Lucius chose her name instead of Narcissa)

~Two weeks later~

I was being carried by a creature I learned they're named house-elves. I didn't like the way they were treated but I couldn't do anything about it in my small size. I was currently dressed in a white crop top and a green skirt with black high tops. Mamma said we're going to the park with other kids as she talked to some of her friends. Draco and I could crawl now for a bit so we won't be bored. When we got there, we saw may children of all ages around. There were kids on the swings and the slides, others with their parents and some with their nannies. I stayed closed to Draco so he wouldn't get hurt but that was hard to do when enormous feet were threating to step on you. We were under the playhouse while the kids were running above us. We were playing with the dirt when I suddenly heard a screech coming from above. I saw that the nails in the playhouse were coming off. As the screeching continued, I saw that a few nails were about to fall off at the same time making the house drop on top of us. I reached Draco just in time before the house fell on us. I covered him with my body as I waited for the pain to hit me but it never did. I looked around and saw that ice has surrounded us. We were in an ice sphere under all the ruble. I heard children screaming and mother panicking. She looked all around for us. She spotted us when she saw the ice sphere and used her wand to crack it discretely. Once it opened, she saw me on top of Draco but I don't know why she looked at me like she didn't know me. As the hot air hit me I started to warm up but I felt tired so I just fell unconscious.

~Later back at home~

Narcissa POV

I couldn't believe what I saw back at the park. I carried Raina as Bellatrix carried Draco. When I got home, Lucius was there and he saw me looking worried. "What happened Narcissa?" He said as I showed him our daughter "Today that the park, the nails on the house were loose and Raina and Draco were under the playhouse. Then the house fell on them and I was panicking. I found them in an ice sphere. I don't know where it came from but when I cracked the sphere open, I saw Raina under Draco and both without a scratch but that wasn't the weirdest thing. Raina had very pale, almost grey, with vibrant blue hair, icy blue eyes, and blue lips. I know it was Raina because when the air hit her turned back to normal and collapsed," I said to him and he looked shocked. Bellatrix came into the room "Little Draco is in his crib, asleep but I suggest you take little winter over there to the ministry and see what is wrong with her," she said and Lucius nodded.

 Bellatrix came into the room "Little Draco is in his crib, asleep but I suggest you take little winter over there to the ministry and see what is wrong with her," she said and Lucius nodded

(This is what her cold side will look like in the future but for now, it's just the hair, eyes, skin, and lips)

Lucius called one of the house-elves and gave it our daughter "Change her into something cleaner and have her ready to go to the ministry along with Drago," he ordered and it nodded. We went to our room and changed as well. There was something wrong with my baby and I'm going to figure out what it is.

About half an hour later, we were all ready and headed towards the ministry. Once there, we found the mysteries department and asked one of the workers there to take a look at our children. We went into his office and I told him what happened today. He took my daughter and placed her on the chair in front of him. He cast a spell for us to see what happened today through her point of view. A light ingulfed us and suddenly we were at the park again. I saw Draco and Raina crawling under the playhouse and playing with the dirt. Then she looked up and after a little while, she jumped on Drago and covered him with her body. Then we saw her hair change color, then her skin and eyes and after her lips. She looked up and around confused until I came and cracked the ice. Suddenly her mind went blank and a figure out the ice-cold girl showed in front of us but she looked to be three years old. "What are you doing in here? Get out or I will freeze," she said in a mean way. "Young lady that is no way to talk to your parents," Lucius yelled and she threw ice at him. "You are not my father! You might be Raina's father but not mine, so don't you dare say that to me again. And another thing, I will not let Raina grow up believing in what you do. She has a heart of gold and the noblest of all the people in this world. I will not let you dim her light, she will grow up to know what is right and not believe in the blood purity shit you got going on in this family. She also won't believe in blood traitors and mud-bloods because all of that is bullshit," she said and we were shocked. How can a three-year-old be very blunt about her language?

 "I was made to show Raina the right way and to always be by her side, people always betray you." I looked at her and noticed how all this time she was looking at Lucius but not at me "What is your name?" she looked at me and the gaze softened a bit "Neva, my name is Neva. You Narcissa, I will allow Raina to call you mom, mommy, mamma, mommy, and all those emotional names but never Lucius and for one reason only," she turned to Lucius again and said "You're never there, so there is no reason for her to call you anything but father, plain and simple," I could see how mad she was about Lucius not being around. I went up to her and hugged her. No matter how different she looks, I knew my daughter's eyes and I knew her feelings. I hugged her tightly and stroked her hair "Mom, I will always protect you, Raina, and Draco. You are everything to me right now and I will do anything for you guys," she said as she hugged me back. "I know Neva, I know. And thank you for being there for Raina and Draco. You can talk to me at any time you need to. I'm always here for you guys," she nodded and whispered in my ear "When you guys go buying the materials for Hogwarts, let her wander around. Don't lock up her curiosity, just encourage her. Lucius won't be there for her so she needs you, mom. Lucius will have to do a lot of things for me to allow Raina to call him dad, or even daddy," she said and I nodded. I walked back to where the ministry employee and Lucius were and we left Raina's mind.

When we came back, I saw Raina lying with Draco on the couch in the office. I carried Raina while Lucius carried Draco. On our way home I said to Lucius "You have to be there for them Lucius," he nodded "I'll do my best for all of you," he said and we made our way home to our bed since it was dark already. It's been a long day.