Ch. 35

Published on: 7/3/20

This is the last chapter of this book. I will make a sequel that goes from Order of the Pheonix to Deathly Hallows. There will definitely be more Dramione shown in the next one. I'm sorry that I didn't put enough in this story. Thank you all for reading this far. Also, in the sequel, Lucas' last name will change to Adam. This is due to the fact that I just remembered that Snape is supposed to be the last of the Prince's family since his mother was a Prince until she married Tobias Snape. I would change it from the beginning but that's too much work so I just change it in the sequel. Enjoy!

Words: 663

Raina POV

I was shopping for groceries since I needed some at home. Sirius and Kreacher kept their promise not to kill each other and they kept everything in place and nothing was broken. I was also buying things for Harry's birthday in July. Sirius and the Order have agreed to show their kids the HQ this summer so everything was going to be heck tick and I needed to fix up the guest rooms to fit everyone that was coming. I have started looking for the Horcruxes since I got back and in the last 3 weeks, I got a hold of two of them. The diadem that was at Hogwarts and Helga's cup which was in my aunt's vault in Gringotts. There were seven in total: the diary, Marvolo's ring, Salazar's locket, Helga's cup, Rowena's diadem, Nagini, and Quirrell. Two of them were destroyed and two were with me. I only needed to find three of them. I kept them all in an enchanted box that is meant to keep the dark magic in them, hidden and unnoticed by anyone.

~Back in Fairy Tail~

Laxus POV

It has been seven years since Lucy's body was crystalized. We all still hold hope that she would come back to us one day but little by little, some of us were losing hope. Her spirits were still loyal to her and that was all I needed to continue to wait for her. She was like my little sister, I had to wait for her. Natsu and Lisanna were married, Mira and I were dating. Freed was going out with Cana, Ever and Elfman were also together. Bixslow was going out with Kinana, and Wendy and Romeo were dating as well. Gajeel and Levy married last year but we all wanted Lucy to be there with us. It hasn't been the same without her but we make up for it by not leaving and continuing to live on while we wait. I was the master now since my old man retired and decided to live his life. He comes by every so often to see how everything is. I just wish everything was ok.

~Back to Raina~

Raina POV

I was home adding beds to the guests' rooms so everyone would be able to sleep when they come. The boys would be in one room and the girls in another. The adults, if married, will one, and if not, they will also split between male and female and share a room. I was lucky this place has an endless amount of space for everyone so it would be fine. I was glad everyone was going to know the truth about this place and I wouldn't be alone with only adults this summer. I couldn't wait.

Molly and Arthur already know where everyone was going and they agreed to keep this news away from Harry until Dumbledore brought him here. I was also told to keep an eye on Harry since Voldemort was back. I agreed and so after this, I am going to go and watch him from afar.

I know it's short but that's all I got on how to finish this story. I'll post the squeal in two weeks. Love you guys.