Ch. 15

Published on: 1/1/20

HAPPY NEW YEAR HUMANS

Words: 2,447

~One Week Later~

Raina POV

I have been with the Weasley's for a week now and it has been the best week ever. Dad keeps sending me letters but I just burn this after I read them. Mom and Draco also send me letters and I respond to those but only when they don't ask me to come home or meet them or even ask to give dad a chance. Today happened to be Harry's birthday and we're planning on bringing him here since he hasn't answered any of our letters so we think his uncle and aunt are keeping him from answering us. So we plan to go and get him tonight with Mr. Weasley's flying car.

After hours of waiting for everyone to go to sleep, I left a note on my bed saying that I went to get Harry with Ron and the twins. I went on my ice wings because I didn't feel like sitting in the back with Fred. When we got to his house, I saw that his window had bars. I went up to it with Ron next to me. "Raina? Ron? Fred? George? What are you doing here?"Harry asked when he saw us. "Rescuing you, of course," Ron said "Pack up quickly and open both windows," he did as told and I shot ice to the locked making them too cold to touch and unlock. Once he was done packing, I turned to Ron "Turn around and open the trunk, I don't want to have any setbacks," I said and they turned. "Stand back," I told Harry as I touched the bars and froze them. The molecules in the bars became so weak that I easily pulled out the bars and let them fall on the rose bushes on the ground. Harry put in his trunk and gave me Hedwig. I passed her to Fred and then George turned the car around  I went under the window as Harry went into the car. "Potter!" we heard a man scream. He didn't seem to care that the locks were cold as ice since he still touched the locks and opened them. The man managed to grab onto Harry's leg as he went in. I took this as a que to show myself. I flew up in front of him and said: "Hi," the man got so scared, he turned white and passed out. He fell through the window and let go of Harry's leg. I giggled as he fell and Harry got in the car. "Now, let's go home before Mrs. Weasley has our heads. By the way, Happy birthday day Harry" I said and I flew ahead of them.

It was morning by the time we got home. Harry looked around as I sat on the couch waiting for Molly to come down. Harry looked around and when they got in front of the stairs, Molly came down the stairs "Where have you been?" she said looking at her kids and then saw Harry, "Harry, how wonderful to see you, dear," she said and came closer. Then she turned to the others "Beds empty, no note except for Raina. Car, gone. You could have died, you could have been seen," then she turned to me and Harry "'Course I don't blame you two," then back to the younger Weasleys. Ron then looked at Molly "They were starving him, mom. There were bars on his window," he said and Molly pointed her finger at him "Well, you better hope I don't put bars on your window, Ronald Weasley. Come, guys, it's time for breakfast," she said and we went to the breakfast table. Mr. Weasley hasn't come home yet but he should be here soon. Percy also came down to eat. Ginny was getting changed. She came running down the stairs and asked Molly "Mommy, have you seen my jumper?" she asked and Molly responded "Yes dear, it was on the couch," Ginny then saw Harry and he greeted her. She ran back up the stairs as the twins and I smirked "What did I do?" he asked. "Ginny. She's been talking about you all summer. Kinda annoying, really," Ron said and we continued eating. Then Mr. Weasley came in yelling "Morning Weasleys!" "Morning dad," they responded "Morning Mr. Weasley," I said and he looked at me "Morning, Raina," Then he turned to Harry.

"Who are you?" Harry turned to him "Sorry sir. I'm Harry, Harry Potter," he answered. Mr. Weasley seemed happy "Good lord. Are you really? When Ron's told us so much about you, when did he get here?" he asked and Molly went on and told him what happened last night. He was about to encourage them until Molly hit him and he scolded them. "Now, Harry. You must know all about muggles. Tell me, what is the function of a rubber duck?" he was about to answer when Errol screeched from outside. It was a stupid owl because every time he comes to deliver letters he crashes into the windows. I sighed as it happened again. Percy went up to the window and got the letters "It's our Hogwarts letters. Raina's and Harry's are here too," he said as he passed us our letters.