The Game

Published on: 3/29/20

Words: 2,231

Raina POV

I felt bad for Harry since he wasn't allowed to come live with us yet. Sirius is still 'on the run' so until he stops 'moving around' he won't let Harry join us. This is the story Sirius made up but actually, my home has become the headquarters for the Order. We aren't going to show this to my peers yet since for now, it is meant to be secret. To go along with Sirius' plan, I had to tell Harry that I couldn't keep Sirius with me because the ministry had me on the watch. Being the last Black, they believe Sirius will reach out to me so they want to catch him if he does. Harry believed it and left it at that. I was meeting up with him soon since Arthur got tickets to watch the quidditch game. It was Bulgaria versus Ireland. We were going with the Diggory family since he was the one to give Arthur the tickets for all of us. Today I was going to the Burrow because we all promised to meet there before we go to the game on Monday. Sirius and Kreacher knew about this and have agreed to get along until I came back next summer. I had sent Harry food for his birthday because his aunt had him eating carrots and vegetables for the rest of the summer because of his muggle cousin. I got so worried I sent Kronos with two bags of food for him since I knew that they fed him very little since every year, I noticed he was skinnier than what I last him and he would put up the pounds during the school year.

I finished packing and went downstairs. I was met by Kreacher and Sirius "Are you sure I can leave without you guys killing each other? I can stay and fly to them the day of the game and fly back after the game if you want," I said and Sirius shook his head. "It will be fine, Raina. I think we can manage until you come back home. You go and have fun with your friends." I looked at Kreacher and he nodded. I sighed and agreed with them. I hugged Sirius and then kneeled in front of Kreacher "Do you want to be free?" I asked him and he shook his head. I nodded and smiled at him. He knew he could come to me if he ever wanted to be free but it has become a habit for me to ask him every day.

I left and flew above the clouds to the Burrow. When I got there, I greeted the whole family including Bill and Charlie since they were here. I stayed in the room that I had when I stayed here and we waited for Harry's response to see if his uncle let him come with us. We were going to get him whether they liked it or not but we still had to be polite. After a few hours, Pig came back with Harry's letter. He as allowed to come so we got ready to pick him up tomorrow. Hermione came two hours later and she seemed happy about Harry being able to come. We all spent the rest of the night talking and catching up. 

~Game Day~

I woke up and changed quickly. I heard Hermione going to wake up Harry and Ron. I went down and helped Molly with breakfast. I save plates for Harry and Ron since I knew they weren't going to come down on time. After hours of waiting, I dragged Harry and Ron out of the house and handed them their food. We were about an hour and a half from the portkey. They thanked me and we continued to walk with Arthur leading us. We met up with Amos Diggory and his son, Cedric. Cedric was a Hufflepuff classmate of ours and a good friend of Luna. I know everyone calls her loony but she's really nice and she is easy to talk to.

Anyway, when we got to the place where the game was taking place, I made my wings instead of falling to my death like the others. Arthur, Amos, and Cedric floated down while I landed. We walked forward until we saw people wearing Bulgaria's colors and people flying around on brooms. We walked to the tent that Arthur borrowed from one of his coworkers. Outside it looked small but inside it was huge and had enough space for everyone. We all settled down for tonight and killed time until the game.

Everyone started going to the stadium at sunset. Unfortunately, we saw my dad there along with Draco. I smiled at Draco and so did Hermione and he discreetly did the same to us. Mother didn't come with them, I suppose it was because she isn't very interested in quidditch. The Weasley's and I left and went to the top of the stadium. We were all excited to see the game. I for one want to see how this ends.