"We really have to talk to them. As soon as possible. Like really soon," she blurted out. He looked at her with a raised brow.

"How about tomorrow evening? Since you're so bloody eager about it." He asked while he stroked the back or her hand.

"That would be great actually. I'll inform my parents and you inform yours."

"Speaking of your parents, how did they react when you told them about leaving this kingdom?" Princess Aeval looked at her very interesting shoes.

"Um....."

"You haven't told them have you?" Prince Phoenix said flatly.

"I'm getting there. Besides, I will have to tell them by the end of the day."

~~~~~~

Princess Aeval Florentine's POV

They looked at each other confused and uncertain about what had been said. They thought everything was well planned out and that the future was quite secured.

"When did you come up with this Aeval?" my father asked me while my mother held his hand.

"Quite recently. Yesterday to be exact. You see, I realised how much I love him and I also came to an understanding that I had ignored the fate of our kingdom." I started slowly.

"You got that right," the mighty fae king was quick to agree, making me wince.

"It was stressful as I was torn between two important things. In order to make it bearable for me, I went to visit the Core of Life. I touched the water and let go of all my problems," I explained further. Now they both leaned in to listen carefully. Some time later, my brother walked in with Beth. I went on to explain the powerful glowing energy that spread all over Golden Haven and even outside its borders. My father gave mama a knowing look. They definitely felt the energy yesterday.

"That's not all. I knew the core was trying to tell me something so I ran back and asked for a deeper understanding. I waited there after listening to the advise of one of the pixies. I'm glad I stayed because I met grandpa." My parents gasped and looked at me strangely. Alex almost chocked while Beth just smiled. Obviously, she didn't know that my grandfather was dead.

"You met grandpa?! Maybe you were just dreaming!" Alex was still shocked.

"I did fell into a sleep like state but I really did meet him. He explained about the strong bond him and I had with the core. He also explained how we shared a special connection because of that bond." I said looking at the four people around me.

"Why are you so surprised that Aeval met your grandfather?" a confused Beth asked.

"Because the guy is no longer alive. He died way before me and my sister were born," poor Bethany paled and looked at me in fear.

"Don't worry I'll explain everything to you in detail later," I smiled at her.

"Well, this shouldn't surprise us too much right my love?" my mother said turning to look at my father. He rubbed his chin and stared ahead, processing the information.

"What did he say Aeval?" papa asked me after a while.

"After I told him about what I was going through he told me to trust myself and my heart. He told me to never forget who I am and what I was born as. Grandpa also explained that the energy was to show me how powerful I truly am and that wherever I go in this world, I'm always connected to the core," I took a deep breath and explained everything else. All of them simply listened without any disruption.

There was a long pause after I was done explaining. They wordlessly looked at each other which made me a little anxious.

"She received her answer," my mother muttered while staring ahead.