Chapter 12

Thanks to :

@immahurricanebaby,  @Charlie9315, @user24286422, @tori1880, @anbanks,  @deserygirl,  @cheekyscarlet,  @user69676041, @winterblack21, @Suckmyyeet,  @ASdaSmart1, @Meili21, @PiantoB,  @Bb123was,  @stormofsea

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for all the votes and comments so far. Pls continue to do so. And have a great day!💗💗💗

############################

"You will not believe what happened yesterday!!" Beth came in the dinning hall screaming. I swear she drags way too much unnecessary attention.

"Ssshhh. No need to tell the entire castle." India scolded.
"What? I just can't help it! So listen!" she continued on with her loud voice anyway. "I taught Alex how to bake a chocolate cake yesterday! Eeeeeeeeeeeee!!" She squealed again.

Louder this time.

"Ahh okaaayy...?" I said wondering where this was going. That perked up my interest even though I wasn't in my usual happy mood. 

"So while baaaaaking," she drawled. "He somehow got the chocolate all over his already yummy face! And guess what?!! I got to wipe it for him! Aaaaaaahhhh!

He. Was. Just. So. So. Cuuuute," she ended.

India had both her eyebrows raised and I simply gave a thumbs up.
Beth just looked at us expectantly. Big smile, open mouth and all.

"Congratulations Beth. Now close your mouth before you catch a beetle." India said flatly.

"Arrghh you guys are no fun!" she whined. 

"Beth, do you like like Alex?" I asked her. Well it was quite obvious by the weird way she acted but I still needed her confirmation. If she says yes then I'm gonna tease Alex forever.

Beth sucked in a huge breath. "How did you knooww?! What gave it away?!" she wondered out loud. India just rolled her eyes while I smirked at her.

***

After breakfast I went straight to the kitchen. I spotted him immediately. He stayed so still,  not moving any other part of his body besides his right hand while he gave his one hundred percent concentration on the task which laid before him. His eyes, filled with determination, stared down not blinking as if they would shoot laser beams.

Dearest Alex was pouring white chocolate on some cupcakes which looked fresh out of the oven.

"Pssst! Hey! Hey Alex! Alex." I whisper yelled. He still wouldn't turn around. It was only him and the cupcakes.

"ALEXXX!!!" this time the whole kitchen turned to look at me. Some glaring due to my interruption. I blushed at all the attention I received.
"Eve?" Alex chuckled clearly amused by my actions.
He somehow managed to get white chocolate on his forehead. 

"This is all your fault. Why were you so deaf?!" I grumbled. 

"My fault? Look what you made me do!" He cried out, wiping his forehead. Except he was actually making it worse not cleaning it up. Just when I was about to speak, Beth came out of nowhere.

Literally nowhere.

Like a magician.

"Alex is that chocolate on your face? Wait let me get you a cloth." She said before vanishing.
I wiggled my eyebrows at Alex. 

"What?" he demanded. 

"What? More like a who." I teased

"Eve, don't. She just works with us in the kitchen. That's it. Stop wiggling your eyebrows like that!" he said.