Chapter 9

Hello my beautiful readers.

This chapter is basically just from a different POV.

Enjoy!!!

And do let me know how you feel about this chapter. 😘😘😘

Thanks to :

@user52175880,  @Calixta35, @BeLaBeLisima,  @SurajNandalall,  @RoseDuxs,  @MarijaSv, @RajiSwetha, @Freebird10, mariam789love, @DarkAnqelBeauty,  @yuzukirusiana, @prabhapatturaja

############################

I hated this. Being forced to sit, obey and listen to a group of morons who quarrel and squabble with each other like petty children and I can't do anything about it because they're apparently a bunch of 'important' people. If only they were not so important. Well, that would change the atmosphere around here drastically. 

I forced myself to stop those violent thoughts before anything happened.

I find it intolerable listening to conversations that get us nowhere and to be around foolish people who come up with solutions that are not really solutions to anything. I hated being put in a position where I'm powerless when I am the most powerful creature to ever exist in this world.

Bottom line. I despised meetings.

My father had ordered me to come all the way to Silver Heights to make sure certain businesses were going smoothly and to fulfill some of my duties as the Royal Pure Blood Prince of Red Kingdom.

Silver Heights is a smaller kingdom where a very wealthy Lord lived. Lord Marcus. He's part of the Royal council and a power hungry fool who'd do anything to get to the top. An ambitious vampire he is.

The fool isn't a pure blood so he's doing all he can to get his spoilt daughter to marry me.

Like that's going to work.
The only reason I'm here is because my father forced me to. He said I have to do this because I'm going to be the next King but I highly doubt it.

What is he thinking?

Despite being all powerful, I know what I am. An abomination. A curse to this world.

I've hurt people. I've killed countless throughout my life. No matter what I try, I will never be able to control my powers, to balance the darkness that I was born with. So instead of fighting it, I embraced it. I reveled in it's power.

If a monster I was born as, a monster I shall be.
Despite all of this my father still wants to make me king. Just because I'm firstborn. Daddy dearest doesn't understand that his precious kingdom will be destroyed if it's left in the hands of someone like me. Was he seriously that shallow?
Anyhow, this is the one thing I couldn't escape from. The one thing that was stamped on my forehead the day I was born.

But right now, I couldn't wait to go home. More specifically to my room. My sanctuary.

"Will that be all for today ladies and gentlemen?" I spoke with authority.

"One more thing Your Highness. More towns are taken over by the trolls week by week and the elves and faes cannot defend themselves forever." Lord Neirin spoke up.

"You know that we are not involved in that war." I said calmly.

It was difficult for me to say it because I knew the real danger this war could bring.

"But your Highness-" he began.

"If it's alarming enough take this news to the king at once. I have no authority over such matters yet. That will be all for today. Dismissed!" I said standing up. They will not dare to object.
I sped out of the meeting room in a blur. My ride was already waiting.