Chapter 36

Hellooooooooo lovely readers!!!! Here's another chapter for you guys. Do lemme know what you think.

Have a wonderful day ahead my readers!!!

God bless you always. Muahhh.

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

############################

Third Person's POV

There were soft knocks on the door. The girl could hear them but she did not react to it. Her mind and body simply would not allow it. She felt numb and emotionless, not wanting and not being able to feel much.

Still she heard the door open and felt a presence walk in. This person carried an aura of power and pride, but also warmth.

It wasn't Him.

That much she knew.

So she did not immediately still. This person walked towards the bed and took a seat on the chair beside it.

"Aren't you a beautiful little creature," the person said softly. Its was a woman. A powerful woman, with authority. The girl became cautious but the feeling only lasted for a couple of seconds. After that her mind went blank again, not caring about anything around her.

The woman then reached forward to tuck a strand of hair behind the girl's ear. That gesture was enough to make Eve move away from the woman. She couldn't feel much yet she knew she didn't like the woman's touch. Powerful women were dangerous.

"Whatever I say will not reverse the clock or undo whatever has happened. One of the only things I can say is that I am sorry you went through that, dear girl. I'm sorry you had to experience all that you have."

Eve remained unmoving, staring blankly at her lap.

Queen Charlotte let out a sigh. The girl was obviously still extremely traumatized and she feared her as well. It was odd that she feared her yet she seemed okay with her son. Out of everyone else.

I'll just have to ask Phoenix later, Queen Charlotte thought.

"You don't have to fear me, young one. I would never hurt you," came her soft and assuring voice. Eve did not seem to care.

She felt nothing.

Nothing but thorns constantly piercing her tender heart.

Before Queen Charlotte could say anything further, the doors burst open.

"What are you doing here?!" He raised his cold, authoritative voice.

"I just came to see her Phoenix," his mother said calmly, unaffected by his brooding stance.

"You are not allowed to come in here without permission!!! Why are you here?!"

"And why can't I visit the girl?"

"Leave. Now."

"Phoenix..."

"Now!!"

The Queen stared into her son's eyes for a few moments. Then she nodded and walked out the doors.

Prince Phoenix was always a private person. He didn't like it when there were uninvited people in his sanctuary. It didn't matter who they were. It was only natural for him to yell and chase anyone out of his room. This time however, he didn't think how his yelling would effect his Little Flower.