Chapter 48

That's how I imagine Aeval. Just a little younger than in the picture though.

ANNOUNCEMENT!!

Please DO NOT give the new readers any spoilers OR ideas. Just let them read until the end. You cooperating is very much appreciated 😊😊😊

That's all. God bless you guys and have a wonderful day ahead!!!

💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞

############################

Princess Aeval's Florentine's POV

"I really don't know," I said worriedly.

"The blue is nice but the green looks amazing. Don't worry I speak the truth."

"O...okay. How about the beige. It's simple and comfortable and-"

"Boring!! You can wear it before you go to bed!" Timothy said pointing at my blouse. I was taken aback by his comment. I thought the blouse was simple but nice.

"Nice will not do for your first date."

"Hey! Don't read my mind young man."

"I can't help it when it comes to you." He said sheepishly.

"I can't wait for when you start dating," I stared at him through the mirror and witnessed his cheeks redden at once.

"Aha! You have someone!" I jumped, turning around.

"No I do not! I'm ten years old."

"Why are you blushing?" I wiggled my eyebrows and smiled creepily.

"Let's get back to picking your outfit Aeval," he scolded me. Maybe Little Timmy vamp has a secret crush.

"So...."

"Quiet, next dress!" I took out a short red evening gown. "Ehmm, too much. Next!" I giggled at his shyness.

"That brown one makes you look old. Nothing is beating the green yet so....next!"

"Alright I won't ask about your secret love life. I was wondering.....how did it go with your brother?"

"Not bad at all. I'll have to thank you for that."

"Really? What was the punishment?"

"Cleaning. Extra chores when we get back." I gave him a sympathetic look.

"Hmm. Hopefully it's not for too long." I picked out a knee length black dress.

"Two months. No big deal and that looks really good. Wear it."

"I'm glad you think the punishment isn't so bad. How did Kyle take it?"

"He hates it of course but he's glad he gets to keep his life." He fell quiet while I examined the black dress in my hands. It was pretty but...

"What's wrong princess?"

"Umm....I don't know how to feel about this one Timothy. Black is not really my color and it shows more skin. Are you sure this is more suitable than the green?"

"Try something new, once in a while. You're gonna look fantastic," he gave me a thumbs up.

"If you say so." I simply pouted and picked the dress. After a few seconds I faced Timothy with a big smile on my face. "Thank you for your help."

"See now are you happy that I read your mind? It was such a disastrous tornado inside your head that it took me a while to actually figure out you were nervous." I blushed at his comment.