Chapter 50

Don't worry that's not how I imagine the Dark Prince at all. But that picture Really connects with my book somehow.

Have a wonderful day ahead and God bless you guys!!!

💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞

############################

Third Person's POV

"I'll leave it to you guys. I know I can't force either of you but Prince Timothy, I would really appreciate it if you consider all that I've said." Leaving it at that, Prince Alexander walked out of Prince Timothy's chambers.

He wanted to know if Beth, Tonya and India were okay with staying one more night. He needed to give Kyle and Prince Timothy time to talk things through.

~~~~~~

The young vampire looked at Kyle with his sunken spirit. He looked into his friend's eyes and did not miss the longing they held. Kyle wanted to be free and the young prince knew he couldn't be selfish. He couldn't punish another person for his greed. No, that would not be right.

Both of them did not speak until it was time for dinner. It was Kyle who broke the tension when he was busy setting up his master's meal. "Dinner's ready. Finish the damn vegetables this time."

There was no snarky remark from the pure blood. His face remained impassive. Prince Timothy obediently got up from the mattress and took his seat at the table in his room. Kyle sighed and rubbed the back of his neck, realising that the conversation ahead of them wasn't going to be smooth.

"Look, whatever decision you make, I will respect it. So stop sulking already."

"You want to leave right."

"I-"

"Please be honest with me." The young prince looked at his self proclaimed best friend in the eye. "When have I ever not?" Kyle snorted and took a seat opposite him.

"Eat with me!"

"Alright just wait!" The blonde haired boy smacked his forehead as the prince ruined the moment by disrupting his train of thoughts. Quickly filling up his plate just to please Prince Timothy, he thought about how he should go about this.

"Look, I am a human being who is made to do things freely and think freely. We are not meant for a life like this. Slaving away until we die. What? You can't tell me that I was born to be a slave right?" Kyle added with a chuckle, attempting to lighten up the conversation. When the prince didn't crack a smile, he knew his desire to be free was going to hurt his master more than he expected it to. Nevertheless, Kyle had to be honest. So with a heavy heart, he continued.

"I don't want this....I can't live life like this," he sighed and looked up at the prince. "I know you've been good to me and I will be ever grateful for that. You have not only been kind to me but you have also protected me and showed me that not all vampires are evil..."

"But..?"

"But I don't want to be a servant, trapped in this castle with only one purpose.

I know it's hard for you to understand, I really do. I mean this is how you've been brought up. With the idea that humans mean nothing more than laborers and blood bags. Tim you need to understand that humans are people with emotions. We are beings that are created with a soul, mind and heart. We are made simple with no superpowers or extraordinary gifts but we too, are blessed with intelligence and talents. We are meant to use and share those humble gifts with the world. We're not....we are not puppets. You should know that I'm not merely speaking on my behalf." The prince had stopped eating. He listened to every word that came out of Kyle. After a moment's pause, he blew out a heavy breath while he pushed his plate. Then he stared at his friend.