19

okay hi guys !! do check out my story "entropy",,, <33 it's jikook and,, yea !!

jeongguk can say with confidence, for once, that he has never been so infuriated in his entire 21 years of living.

it was a number of factors that played a huge part of his anger, but this -- this had to be the icing on the cake. the last straw. the match in the powder barrel. the final fucking...something.

first of all, his childhood best friend was laying on this fucking prick's lap - this guy of which he trusted and paid for some odd reason - probably dead.

okay, maybe not dead.

definitely passed out though. dead, passed out, fainted; to him, it all sounded the same and required the same amount of attention as the next.

if that wasn't enough to justify his next move, then surely it'd be that his bestie was dying, for fucks sake. or maybe the justification would be that his best friend was dying. in pain. struggling to breathe. lacking air. blacked out. internally panicking. dealing with a shut down body.

in other words, dying.

jeongguk didn't have any time to think. not when that stupid asshole was still trying to milk what he could of jimin's mouth, even while the elder was clearly in need of a break, possibly even medical attention. not to mention taehyung completely fucking obliterated the "rule of consent" line long ago.

so, jeongguk did what any rational person would do in his situation and slowly sat up with shaky hands, grabbed the mug used for his hot chocolate, and bashed it on the side of taehyung's head.

in the moment, he was sure it would knock taehyung out and buy him some time to get the hell up outta there, just like every intense action movie he's ever seen depicted. instead, all it did was make taehyung shout and let jimin's hair go, while jeongguk ended up with a few, small broken pieces of the stupid pottery-shit (or whatever the hell they made mugs out of) in his hand.

he hissed in pain and thanked whoever was up in the heavens that the pieces were small and would leave minor damage, since he needed to busy his hands with something to prevent himself from bitching about the pain.

he scrambled off the couch during taehyung's quick recovery period and pulled jimin off his lap by his hair, letting out a gentle sigh seeing jimin's eyes flutter just a little. while taehyung didn't look like he was in any mood to fight, jeongguk wasn't in any mood to stick around and first-handedly experience taehyung's wild and unpredictable behavior.

but if he was being completely honest with himself, he was probably also unpredictable in jimin's eyes, and him talking shit about taehyung would deem him a hypocrite. he did, after all, have an episode with jimin in the cinema bathroom not too long ago which made him no different from taehyung.

only difference was that taehyung did him physical harm, while jeongguk did the emotional bit. still, it was harm and nothing in the world could justify that.

so, with that in mind, he took a deep breath and hefted jimin up, throwing him over his shoulder and leaving the apartment right away. not without giving taehyung a warning look, hoping that bitch would stay the hell away from them for the rest of his stupid little life.

after slamming the door shut, he called for a taxi at nearly 1 in the morning.

-:-

as soon as they were safe in the confines of their dorm rooms and jimin was set down to sleep, reality kicked in.

not only was jeongguk angry as shit because of taehyung's stupidity, he was scarred with the image of another man's dick burned into his retinas and that seriously fucking sucked now that jimin was safe in his arms and they didn't have to worry about taehyung for now.

everything seemed surreal. seeing jimin sleeping, knowing he was forced into something like that (and with such a skimpy dick too!) - it really made his blood boil.

if there was anything good that came about from tonight, it'd be that he got to really experience what true anger was, and he knew exactly why he felt that way. even when seeing jimin with other men, he'd always felt...angry. jealous, even.

but today, today made him come to a very important conclusion, a conclusion that he was having a bit of trouble coming to before, no thanks to his denial and ignorance and flat out stupidity.

finally, he could say, that he, jeon jeongguk, was in l-

"j-jeongguk?"

jeongguk turns towards the groggy voice, eyes full of -

"please lay with me."

and he does, he crawls into jimin's bed and hugs him from behind, immediately taking the role as the big spoon with no further words.