13

this chapter is dedicated to my favourite word.

also im feelin reallll kinky atm uGhhhHhH.

idk how long this has been in my drafts. i forgot to post it on wattpad. its on my ao3 account lmao

-

"fuck," jeongguk breathes out, head thrown back onto the back of the couch as he gives his cock a few weak tugs, but those tugs alone are enough to have him whining like hell, because he's been in this state for far too long for him to not be satisfied with even the most delicate touches.

he can pinpoint around the time hed gotten this way, but fuck was that a long time ago -- with an untouched erection in his jeans, five minutes is a long time ago, let alone 30 fucking minutes.

he knows asking jimin to stick a vibrator up his ass while he was out on a date was absolutely strange, considering the fact that jimin had just forgiven him from being so homophobic towards him, but it wasnt his choice.

if the decision were up to him, he would've thoroughly apologized and given jimin all the space he needed instead of throwing jimin the strangest offer.

he's grateful jimin didn't lash out on him like he had lashed out on jimin (and he wouldnt blame jimin, he has so many reasons to do so), but he cantsay that he isn't enjoying the lewd thoughts he gets from only thinking about jimins moans.

he can only imagine how gorgeous jimin is with the small vibrator up his ass, buzzing right against his prostate while he's out on that date with taehyung.

fuck.

jimin's probably trying to hold in his soft groans, trying to keep silent as jeongguk bumps the vibrations up a notch on his phone.

fuck.

he wonders if jimin's imagining jeongguk's cock hitting the back of his throat, mildly choking him while jeongguk fucks into his mouth, using the hand fisted into jimin's locks to keep his head in place.

fuck.

he wonders if he's imagining his mouth wrapped around jeongguk's cock, using his tongue to tease the underside of his length where he's most sensitive.

fuck.

he wonders if jimin's thinking about being fucked senseless on the couch by jeongguk, moaning out in sheer pleasure while jeongguk gets off from the ass that he'd fallen in love with.

maybe jimin isn't thinking about it, but jeongguk sure as hell is.

he wishes jimin were here, putting those thick lips to good use around his cock.

god.

jimin would do such a wonderful job with his tongue; jeongguk is sure of it since jimin has to use his tongue in various ways during his vocal exercises.

speaking of vocal, jimin would be extremely vocal as he fucks up into his ass, pressing into his prostate with every powerful thrust he gives.

jeongguk pumps himself harder this time, breathy moans and whines replacing the silence that had taken place in the room just minutes earlier.

and before he comes, jeongguk would pull out and angle himself at jimin's rosy cheeks and paint them with his cum, calling it his masterpiece.

that would be absolutely perfect.