09

jimin made a lame, almost unconvincing (well, almost unconvincing to ji-eun because she isnt aware of what just happened) excuse to leave the cinema in hopes that ji-euns suspicions were anything but the idea of jimin and jeongguk doing nasty things in the bathroom.

he doesnt feel too well, he brushes off when she whisper-asks why hes grabbing his things and leaving so early.

jimin only barely notices the slight displeased look thats taken place on jeongguks face, but he turns away before the look on his own face can give away the emotions thats built up inside of him.

the walk to the dorms were silent, aside from his quiet sobs, from what happened earlier.

earlier today, he had walked to the cinema happy and giggley with jeongguk and ji-eun..

but..

this time he was walking away from the cinema, alone, mentally and physically tired as shit, tear-stains plastered on his face, and confused as who knows what.

when he returns to the dorms just minutes later, however, the first thing he does is rid himself from the disgusting clothing thats soiled in his cum, rather than clean up his face.

he painfully disposes of his favourite dark-coloured t-shirt, because after briefly skimming through several articles on how to get cum-stains off of clothing, he finds out that semen is not easy to get off- especially on dark clothes.

his pants can stay, simply because there arent any stains on it, which hes very thankful for.

the rest of the clothes get tossed into the garbage bin rather than the hamper, but he doesnt particularly care. he needs to consult somebody - anybody - right now.

so he calls the first person that comes to mind- taehyung.

taehyung was playful and had the mindset of a three-year-old, but sometimes just telling taehyung his issues helped him relieve a lot of stress.

sure, jin was good too, and jimin would usually consult jin rather than taehyung, but he had literally just gone over to his dorms this morning, and interrupting him twice was not something jimin wanted to do.

so he dialed up his best friends number, waiting impatiently for that deep voice from the other line.

"fuck," he curses when he, instead, hears taehyungs 'hi~! haha, i got you, didnt i? you actually thought it was me. ha. im funny. anyways leave a message and ill try to get back to you if youre important to me'.

instead of leaving a message that taehyung will never check, jimin decides to hang up and toss his phone onto the couch.

he walks over to his and jeongguks shared dresser and digs through his drawer (on the right side, because jeongguk thinks the left side is more spacious), looking for some house clothes to lounge in.

he spots a not-so-neatly-folded iron man onesie buried beneath his other clothes, smiling to himself. pulling it out if the drawer wasnt an issue. the issue was getting it on himself, because jimin tried, tried to unzip it and slip into the pajamas, but he couldnt willingly bring himself to do so.

why?

because jeongguk loves iron man.

if he puts on the onesie, he'll get his hopes up by saying that since im iron man, jeongguk will love me too, when he knows thats never going to be the case.

he doesnt want to get excited for something thats unlikely, and then get his heart broken again.

so he just folds the onesie back up and stuffs it underneath the clothes in his drawer, making it completely obscure from his view.