17

i want to start by formally apologizing for not updating in months. so, i sincerely apologize for not updating in months. truthfully, i don't have any excuse for not doing it, except for the fact that i didn't like how my writing was turning out. but it's been a while, so i'm going to upload some of the chapter i have written. or- most of it. here you go, loves. i've missed you all.

please enjoy this chapter. xoxo, ssueshi.

-

"let's go out to get you some clothes. you know, for your birthday," taehyung says with a big grin, choosing to ignore the immediate "no" from jeongguk because fuck him and his unnecessary commentary.

"sure," jimin responds and throws his elbow back again, this time not-so-softly elbowing jeongguk's side before smiling in triumph at the wheeze jeongguk emits. "let me go get washed up first."

as jimin walks off, taehyung suggests something that jimin doesn't quite catch, but the suggestion was for jeongguk and not him, if the loud whining coming from his general area is anything to go by.

"i don't want to invite jieun," jeongguk whispers but this time jimin hears it loud and clear since jeongguk was never a good whisperer. he always had a loud voice that never ceased to piss jimin off during random gossiping about a stranger, when all he wanted to do was have a little laugh - not have to spit out a chain of apologies and never-ending bows on jeongguk's behalf because that's the only person they hear talking about the one in the ponytail does have an ugly shirt!

but jimin doesn't stick around any longer to hear what the two are bickering about. he enters the bathroom with a set goal in mind, that goal being to brush his teeth and wash his face in record time. and possibly conceal those hickeys; they were not very ladylike...man-like? classy. hickeys littering one's neck was not very classy at all, so jimin was going to try and hide them.

jimin grabbed his toothbrush and squeezed some toothpaste on it, before forcefully shoving it into his mouth to brush.

he didn't take long to finish getting washed up and all, with taehyung on his tail, nagging and yelling, "you're taking your sweet fucking time!" every ten seconds. of course, jimin let those slide because there isn't much he can say with a mouth full of toothpaste and a toothbrush shoved down his fucking throat.

but as soon as he finished up (hickeys concealed with foundation included), he doesn't miss taehyung's "...finally" and punches him dead in the arm with all the lazy strength he could muster, only choosing to roll his eyes at the sarcastic laugh taehyung lets out.

looking past taehyung, he notices that jeongguk is sitting on his bed, bent over and probably tying his laces; he takes it that jeongguk is tagging along with them. so he maneuvers his way around the pile of jeongguk's pajamas on the floor - damnit jeongguk, he just cleaned up - and pinches his ass with a smirk, before ducking into his closet for an outfit.

luckily jeongguk doesn't catch the mischievous chuckle that leaves his throat; he's pretty sure he'd be pounced right about now if jeongguk heard that.

"no, taehyung, no, no. i'm not wearing that on my birthday." jimin shakes his head with a soft laugh as he eyed down the most hideous christmas jumpsuit he had ever seen in his life. the jumpsuit was most likely part of those trendy 'ugly christmas sweaters' (he never understood why they were a trend; they were absolutely disgusting to look at, and a huge threat to the fashion police, ew), but, trend or not, he wouldn't be caught dead in one of those ugly garments. especially since christmas was a good two and a half months away.

but taehyung refused to put the item down, insisting he would wear it instead so that the world could see how beautiful it actually was.

of course, taehyung would say that. that's so taehyung, really. the boy with a deep ass voice wears eyeliner and sometimes struts around in heels for the hell of it; yup, that's definitely taehyung's style of fashion.