02

there's a short pause on the other line, and jimin's worried he's said something wrong.

well, he hadn't necessarily said anything wrong, per say, but what he said had definitely left taehyung's mouth agape.

"daddy?" taehyung repeats; jimin nods, then remembers taehyung can't see him.

"yeah.. anyways, i got to go.. he's probably thinking i'm masturbating, or something. i just wanted to tell you that. bye, taelien."

"don't call me that, bye~!" and with that, taehyung hangs up. jimin takes a deep breath and whirls around on his foot to come face to face with jeongguk, - more like face to chest, because jimin's more than three inches smaller than jeongguk - his heart rate increasing.

not because he's flustered, but because jeongguk was right there, hovering over him, his oversized shirt draped over his shoulders doing a perfect job concealing jeongguk's perfectly-sculpted body.

the amused look that had taken place on jeongguk's face had told jimin all he needed to know;

he heard everything.

the room had become stuffy with the thick tension building up inside the room. it was almost suffocating to jimin, and he'd wondered what was going on in jeongguk's mind as the amused look grew.

he cleared his throat, suddenly becoming more nervous by the second.

his throat is hoarse.

"so, um.." he can't find the right words to say to jeongguk, but he doesn't need to say anything, because jeongguk breaks the silence with a nonchalant attitude laced in his voice.

"daddy, huh?" he says almost mockingly, and jimin feels the urge to throw his hand across jeongguk's face to wipe the smirk off his face, because the filthy little bastard had said it in such an amused tone.

why was he so pleased with this?

jimin only nods, a small blush rising to his cheeks. jeongguk doesn't say much after that; only dismisses the subject with a slow nod of his head, and grabs jimin's hand, leading him to the game-room where they'd played games all night that night.

°

they never spoke of the subject again, the way the sexual tension was filling the air.

never mentioned the time they shared their first kiss together that night.

never questioned why they'd slept laced in each other's arms that night.

never brought up the subject again.

it wasn't something they needed to mention, right?

wrong.

at least, that's what jeongguk thought. it was never a thing that they were entitled to mention.

i mean, how are you supposed to say that you fell in love with your best friend without it being awkward?

°

holy fuck, sorry for the short. ass. chapter and long. ass. wait. i had just written this just a few minutes ago, and i felt like i needed to put another chapter out there since i hadn't updated in a while, so sorry if it's really, really shitty.

also, sorry to the peeps i haven't answered in a few days. it's not that i got my phone taken away, because i didn't, but i started highschool this week and i'm not really supposed to be on my phone during weekdays unless i'm finished with everything, so, um.. yeah. i'll try to update every so often..