07

once jimin stood in front of the door about to grab the knob, his confidence slowly drained from his body.

abort mission, abort mission! his mind screams at him as he actually twists the knob and hesitantly walks into the dorm room to see jeongguk getting dressed.

"ah, youre back! i was getting dressed to take you to the movies with me," jeongguk greets with a smile as if nothing had happened just last night.

thats just how jimin likes it. he can go without mentioning the whole thing.

"oh, cool! what movie?"

"iron man two, duh. my favourite movie."

"mm, we've watched that a million times," jimin whines, dragging himself over to his closet, eyeing his wardrobe for the right outfit.

"so?" jeongguk follows closely behind, instead plopping himself on jimins bed.

"sooo we should pick another. this is gonna be the seventh time we're watching it."

jimin bites his lip as he takes out a few shirts, deciding on a simple dark blue shirt. he throws that on, along with his favourite black skinny jeans - also known as the "jibooty jeans" that have men cat-whistling to the ass that it helps define - to maybe go back to his mission of teasing jeongguk.

a little bit.

maybe he still has a little confidence.

"whatever, hyung," jeongguk chuckles and rolls his eyes, "anyways, we have to hurry. im picking iu up in a few."

jimin freezes for half a second, praying to god jeongguk didnt notice his sudden change in attitude.

fuck.

"oh," he continues to get dressed, grabbing his white mask. he puts it on with a small huff, turning on his heel to face jeongguk, who had stood up by now. "are you ready?"

"yup." jeongguk nods and drags jimin out of the dorm room.

-

jimin was not expecting this at all.

jeongguk, with his spot nestled between iu and jimin, was laughing to his favourite parts in the movie.

not once did he lean over to ji-eun and whisper something sexual, nor did he touch her in any way.

they were all seated in the very back of the theater with the whole row to themselves.

and knowing jeongguk, he would take any and every oppurtunity to get his hands on his companion.

so why hadnt jeongguk done anything out of the ordinary yet?

theyd had practically the whole theater to themselves - apart from the few people scattered across the seats on the lower rows.

jimin watches intently at the movie scenes playing in front of him. he heard jeongguk saying something to iu, but he paid it no mind until ji-eun got up and began walking down the steps.

he steals a glance at jeongguk, whos smirking just like last night.

jeongguk uses his chin to point at the screen, and when jimin looks, he quirks his brows.

tony kisses pepper.

and now it makes sense as to why he was smirking like a maniac, but why did he send ji-eun out?

"for popcorn," jeongguk bluntly answers jimins thoughts. jimin has a tendancy to think out loud sometimes.

"mm," jimin hums in response, but he still doesnt fully understand. he has a whole container full of popcorn that he wouldve been more than glad to share with-