18

first off, hi. i'm sorry for the long wait, but that's not what i'm here to say. i'm here to thank each and every one of you for the feedback on my story, even while i was inactive. the reason behind my inactiveness (?) is the fact that i'm hating my writing right now. that being said, this was rushed and not to my true potential, but i hope you all enjoy. xoxo.

warning: non-consent.

.

truthfully, jimin knows exactly why he's sitting up and looking taehyung in the eye, knowingly -- needily -- as if silently asking for confirmation.

he knows what taehyung's implying, with his tongue darting out to wet his dry lips and the suggestive nods towards his crotch really giving it away. and who is park jimin to not have a little fun during a time like this?

jimin swings a leg over tae's lap, taehyung's hands hauling him over his lap completely, making the movement swift and silent. they stay like this for a while, jimin's tongue tracing over his lips like the little tease that he is, and it isn't until he leans in to taehyung's ear to nip at his earlobe and his hips start working nice and slowly on taehyung's thigh, does taehyung actually make the move to finally, finally kiss him.

they don't fight for dominance like all the erotic novels he read, say. partially because taehyung has easily dominated his mouth through painfully teasing tongue movements and jimin is easy to submit to something so sexual, so dirty, but also because the kiss is more sloppy than it is a kiss. though it still knocks the wind out of him, definitely not failing to make him pant and slouch forward once they pulled away.

"why don't you put that beautiful mouth to use around my cock, hm?" taehyung whispers with his hot breath ghosting right over his neck; it sends shivers down his spine, and he squeezes his eyes shut at the sudden sensation of his cock twitching to life in his pants. from his spot on top of straddling taehyung's lap, he's sure the younger can feel it too. though he continues anyway, probably thrilled from how riled up jimin's getting from just his words alone. "wouldn't you like that? my thick cock down your throat?"

this time jimin audibly moans straight in taehyung's ear. his fingers are curling tighter around taehyung's loose shirt, and he's blushing, he can feel it. he can also feel taehyungs cold fingertips kneading at the flesh on his right thigh teasingly, and oh fuck- he's always been so sensitive on his thighs.

"i- tae, please," he whispers, a pair of lips swallowing the wanton moan he was bound to let out when taehyung's fingers pressed against his fucking dick.

"please what?" taehyung says when they part once again, "want me to fuck your mouth right next to jeongguk?" he asks mischievously, smirk and all, which just adds onto jimin's list of reasons as to why taehyung is sexier than jeongguk and should be his boyfriend. his overall aura is just so sexy, jimin can't help but drop to his knees and work off taehyung's pants hurriedly, only tugging them down just enough for taehyung's dick to be exposed, and for easy access in case jeongguk wakes.

jimin nods slowly, finally reaching out to touch the prized possession after removing his underwear, which had been poking at his thigh ever since he slid onto taehyung's lap. as his fingers worked on massaging taehyung to his full girth, he glanced up at taehyung with eyes of lust, while taehyung stared down at him with an unreadable expression fixated on that face of his.

fear struck jimin briefly as taehyung's gaze flashed something else he couldn't quite decipher, but it was something far from anything... straight. not saying that giving his male friend a blowjob was particularly straight, but straight as in -- a bolt seemed loose in taehyung's head.

he had jerked back just a little from reflex, but he quickly returned after swallowing all his doubts, leaning in and pressing a kiss to taehyung's cock without a second thought. when tae pets his head reassuringly, jimin opens his mouth and allows taehyung to slip past his lips and further into his warmth.

it's been a while since he had used his mouth in such a dirty way, so it took him a few tries to loosen his jaw, but slowly but surely it happened, since taehyung was able to fit in his mouth without much issue. hands grip jimin's jaw delicately and allows leeway for jimin to blow him properly.

jimin pulls away until his lips are only engulfing the tip, and suddenly he tongues the slit, hard.

in fact, he's doing it so well that taehyung lurches forward and yelps in a hushed whisper, a bright blush flushing to his cheeks suddenly. jimin chuckles and takes more of taehyung's cock, nearly choking when taehyung grabs his hair and fists it, shoving him further.

when jimin hollows his cheeks and moves his tongue in such skilled ways, he actually chokes, but not willingly. because taehyung's got a death grip in his hair and is pushing him forward, he can't move back much or signal him with the safe technique he wanted to use.

it's like something takes over taehyung's body right then, because, no, his best friend would never, ever do that. he would never ignore the warnings that jimin's giving, especially when the slaps to his thigh were done with that much force.

jimin's crying by now, loud wails coming from his mouth as he fucking panics.

taehyung continues to pleasure himself dirtily while he sits there and struggles to slap and scratch at taehyung's thigh.

just as he's slowing down, body going limp, he's tugged off. he gasps for air and sobs as he keeps his head hung low, ashamed of himself for letting it get this far.

"tae, st-stop," he mumbles out with a sad sigh, referring to the hand fisted in his hair.

in the midst of him closing his eyes from the pain, he sees jeongguk's eyes open and his mouth fall, but before he can get anything out, he's out like a light.