08

if jimin were in his right mind right now, hed stutter and oppose the idea of calling jeongguk daddy again, because the last time he did that was in eighth grade when he first realized hed fallen in love with jeongguk.

but since he isnt in his right mind, all he can do is blush and lightly bite down onto his bottom lip to somewhat surpress the soft moans that pushed out of his throat as jeongguk shoved his hand into jimins pants.

"p-please, jeon-" he pauses and corrects hinself, "daddy, i cant- please let me-" hes cut off by the feeling of jeongguk biting down into the flesh of his neck, a long whine leaving his lips.

it hurts, yet it feels so good. the slight pain from the open cut on his neck works so well in contrast to the pleasure hes recieving from jeongguk's endless teasing.

jeongguk doesnt stop there. he continues to nip at the blood thats collected on jimins neck, pulling out jimins cock from his jeans.

jimins squirming under jeongguks tight hold, the feeling of jeongguk quickly masturbating jimins cock, twisting his hand around the head, and giving kitten licks to his neck, having him in ecstacy.

he attempts to stop jeongguks hand from jerking him off by grabbing onto jeongguks hand with his own, but his hands are too small to even slow jeongguks movements down, let alone stop him altogether.

"daddy, i-i-"

it's too much for him, way too much for his little body to handle since it was his first time being jerked off in a while.

jeongguks moved on to licking at another spot on jimins neck, and jimin thinks hes going to lose his mind to all of this.

without any warning, he releases his cum into jeongguks hand, a long, drawn out moan of jeongguks name rolling off his tongue as he bucks his hips into the youngers hand to ride out his orgasm.

jeongguk helps him out, quickening his hand movements around jimins cock to watch jimin break down under his touch.

when jimins panting became harder, jeongguk slows his movements down and ultimately to a stop, watching as jimin limped forward onto the sink.

he was out of breath from the perfect orgasm given to him by the man he was in love with.

never in a million years did jimin think this would be happening.

despite his legs feeling like jelly, he manages to keep up his body weight, pushing himself off the counter to look up in the mirror. he sees jeongguks sly smile, but his eyes trail down to jeongguks obvious erection in the mirror.

he spins around on his heel and decides to try and test his luck to see if he can get anywhere with his little seductive pose. he places a small finger on jeongguks chest, confidence in his body boosting when he hears jeongguks breath hitch.

"do you want me to help you with that?" he asks, trailing his index finger down jeongguks body to try to seduce him with his looks. "since you've helped me with my problem."

jimin thinks he has it in the bag, thinks he's got jeongguk wrapped around his pretty little finger, but he's got it all wrong.

jeongguk frowns. he shakes his head and glances down at his soiled hand in sudden disgust.

"you... came.. on my hand," he says, disgust dripping from his voice.

oh no.

this isnt how-

"y-you were-"

"you came on my fucking hand!"

god, please no..

"you were touching me.."

"the hell is wrong with you?!"

please make it stop!

"i couldnt help it.."

"fucking disgusting piece of shit!"

i-

"i..im sorry, i didnt mean to.. cum on your hand," jimin apologizes quietly.

he doesnt like this side of jeongguk.

"lick it off."

jimin looks up at jeongguk through his bangs, tilting his head to the side in confusion. "huh?"

"you heard me. your cum, you clean it. hurry up."

jimin opens his mouth to oppose to the idea, but a thumb is suddenly shoved inside his mouth, and all he can taste is the bitterness of a sticky fluid in his mouth.

jeongguk pulls out his thumb causing jimin to cough and spit in the sink. "fucking sick," jeongguk mutters to himself.

he wipes the remaining cum on the front of jimins shirt, soiling his favourite t-shirt.

"dont ever ask me some shit like that again, ever."

jimins too focused on getting the foul taste off his tongue to give jeongguk a full answer.

"because i'm not gay."

jimins heart falls to the pit of his stomach.

before jimin gets a chance to say anything at all, jeongguk walks out of the bathroom and back into the theater.

hes is confused. no- he's more than confused. he feels tears forming at the brims of his eyes, because jeongguk just had a sudden outcast after jerking jimin off.

probably just to fuck with him.

he knew it was too good to be true.

a straight man at least a little in love with a homosexual man.

on top of that, that straight man is dating someone.

how in the fuck did jimin think this was gonna work out? all peaches and cream? sweeter than sweet?

thats not how life works, and jimins learned it the hard way.

jimin finds himself covering his face with his hands to conceal the small sobs that left his lips, and the salty tears that poured down his face.

he hates this.