q&a + bonus

aye it's ya boi, uh, skinny penis.

this q&a wasnt as bad as i thought it would turn out omg ^^

thank you guys for asking shit!! you can still ask questions even though this is up~

lets just get started yeah?

。 ᴊ ɪ ᴍ ɪ ɴ 。

@gucciasstae_ asks:"how are you so thick"

@gucciasstae_ asks:
"how are you so thick"

my dance instructer pushes me to the max when it comes to exercise and squats and in the end it pays off :)

yoongi_is_my_life asks:
"dont you see you are being played with like a toy?"

by jungkook, yes... but i think i'm now falling out of love with him. he's being a douche towards me and i dont like it. taehyung is better, though, and i'm slowly flirting my way with him.

@jiminyougotznojamz asks:
"If jungkook stops seeing iu will you make an attempt to have a relationship with him?"

i doubt he'll stop seeing her, but if he does, then maybe, i dont know. i'm actually feeling more comfortable around taehyung now... is that bad?

@explicitvangel asks:
"how are you so oblivious to this?"

how am i so oblivious to what, exactly?

@Usagi_ShippingGod asks:
"Can you adopt me when you and kookie get married 😀😀😀"

ggukie and i are not going to get married..! oh my goodness im blushing!!

@Usagi_ShippingGod asks:
"Do you realize that Kookie likes you so much and doesnt wanns date that girl? Do you know rhat tae is making him date her so that he can get you???"

...jeongguk doesnt like me, he made that clear. hes into jieun and im beginning to accept it. taehyung has nothing to do with this, okay? dont bring him up when it comes to mine and jeongguks friendship.

。 ᴊ ᴇ ᴏ ɴ ɢ ɢ ᴜ ᴋ 。