Yerin was hesitant, but she gave her phone anyway. The girl started dialing again but no one was answering her calls. She was about to just go back and tell the girl that she would see Mr. Lee after classes when suddenly a car stopped in front of the doors.

Yerin recognized the car. It was their car, the one they use to go to school and home. Who she didn’t recognize was the guy who went out of the car and went to her.

“Who are you?” Yerin asked.

“I am a new driver just hired yesterday and started today. I am really sorry for this inconvenience. I was asked to get you. Your father…had an accident.” The guy said panting as if he was in a hurry.

Blood suddenly drained from Yerin as she heard him. Her heart started beating fast and she felt like it was going to leave her body. She didn’t waste time and immediately entered the car. The guy followed her immediately and they drove off.

She kept her tears from flowing and uttered a silent prayer.

Please let my father be okay.

---

Taehyung sprinted towards the door as soon as he saw Yerin enter a car in a hurry. He wasn’t able to make it to stop her but he was able to see the plate number of the car, and he couldn’t be mistaken that the number and the car was the car Yerin and Chanyeol were using.

He resolved to thinking that something bad might have happened.

He fished out his phone and dialed a number. After a few rings, the call was answered.

“Kim Taehyung. What made you call son?” the ever vibrant voice of Yerin’s father Park Eun Ok said. And that’s when horror had flooded Taehyung’s being. If something bad had happened, he wouldn’t be this cheerful.

“Sir..” his voice shaky. “Did you..perhaps..sent someone to fetch Yerin ..in the middle of the afternoon classes?” he managed. He was biting his nails, hoping the Eun Ok would tell him that he did send someone to get her.

And then it dawned on them. “What’s going on Kim Taehyung!” the voice of the man has changed into a dangerous, murderous and worried tone.

“Your car, the one Yerin and Chanyeol were using to school just stopped in front of school and she went with it. Sir, I’m going to call for hyung and the others. Please check for the car, and call for police.” Taehyung directed. This was no time to let fear overcome them, they needed to act quickly.

“Go Taehyung. I’ll handle the rest., Thank you.” Eun Ok answered before hanging up.

Taehyung ran towards their room to get help. He ran so fast that he almost tripped by the stairs. He was probably gaining the attention of the rooms he was passing through but he didn’t care. He needed to get help, and he needed to get it fast.

He reached their room and pushed the door open so hard that it banged against the wall. Everyone’s eyes were on him including their professor who didn’t look happy for the disturbance.

“Hyung..” he panted catching his breathe. He looked at Chanyeol who was in turn looking at him in fear. “Yerin.. Yerin’s been kidnapped.” He said. The entire class gasped. Several people stood up and dashed outside. Taehyung followed suit.

They ran towards the entrance. “What happened Taehyung.” Chanyeol asked, not bothering to hide the fear in his tone as he was dialing from his phone.

Before Taehyung could answer, Park Eun Ok’s voice has already echoed at Chanyeol’s phone. “Chanyeol. Your car has been hijacked. Mr. Jang was beaten up and we sent him to the hospital. Yerin is inside that car with someone we don’t know Chanyeol, we have to find her quick.” He said almost bursting into tears.