Survival - Pt. 2 | The Secret - Chapter 15

Start from the beginning

"I'm tired... I'm so tired...," I whispered, averting my eyes towards him. Jimin bit his lips anxiously as I sadly stared at him. Can he see it? How much pain I'm in? Without a word... Jimin leaned over and pulled me into a comforting hug. A spark of warmth expanded across my chest at the presence of his warm embrace. And suddenly... I was calm... the pain in my head and chest slowly subsided as he held me in his arms. Jimin makes me feel.... calm... and comfortable. Maybe this was all I needed. A warm and comforting hug to remind me I'm not alone. I slowly closed my eyes and dug my face into his shoulder as he tightened his grip around me.

"Ara, but don't worry. You have me," Jimin whispered, gently patting my back. You have me? It's the most heartwarming thing anyone has said to me ever since I got here...

"-YAH WHERE ARE YOU- ARGHHHH WHAT THE FUCK," Someone screamed loudly in the garden, so we quickly broke the hug in confusion. The garden suddenly grew hushed again, so we searched around the area for the person, but he was nowhere to be found.

"Moh...?" Jimin furrowed his eyebrow together in confusion. Did something happen?! Jimin unconsciously grabbed my hand as he cautiously scanned the garden.

"What if someone got murdered...?" I whispered as fear loomed across my body. Why did the person suddenly disappear?

"Don't say such nonsense! We're in the most secured-" Jimin got cut off when the bush to our right started ruffling. My eyes widened in panic. There's someone there. Jimin glanced at me nervously before inching towards the bush, so I clenched onto my heels tightly as we got closer to the bush.

"Whoever you are! This is not funny! You better come out before I- ARGHHHHH KAMJAKIYA!" Jimin threatened but suddenly jumped back in panic when someone suddenly stumbled out of the bush... towards us.

"ARGHHHHHH!" I screamed, backing away in panic.

"ARGGHHHHH!" The person screamed back at us with his eyes wide open.

"ARGGHHHHH!" I screamed, throwing one of my heels at the person. It struck him right in the head.

"OOOOOWWWW!" The person yelped and gripped his forehead in pain. The voice... it belongs to... JUNGKOOK? I stopped screaming and stared at him in shock. Why is he covered in dirt and dead leaves?

"WHO ARE YOU! AH! GO AWAY!" Jimin was still screaming in fright. He snatched the other side of my heel from me and threw it at Jungkook again. I tried to stop Jimin, but he was too swift. The heel went flying right into Jungkook's nose.

"YAHHH! WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING!?" Jungkook snaps angrily at Jimin. He didn't groan anymore but stared at us in shock.

"I'M GONNA FIGHT YOU-"

"JIMIN- IT'S-"

"SORA, STAY BACK-"

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" Jungkook snaps at Jimin angrily. Jimin froze with his eyes fixed on the alpha, cautiously leaning forward to observe Jungkook. Jungkook stood breathing heavily with his furious glare on Jimin.

"Oh..." Jimin gulped, taking a step back when he realized it was Jungkook. Jungkook looked as if he wanted to tear Jimin into pieces.

"I'm gonna kill you!" Jungkook grits, angrily raising his fist, but I ran forward to stand between them.

"Don't fight! You're a mess!" I gasped, taking out my handkerchief to dab away the dirt on his face. Jungkook stared at me in surprise as I dusted the dirt off him. He can't look like this around the other alphas-

"AHHHH!" I screamed in horror when I noticed the bloodstain on my handkerchief. WHY IS THERE BLOOD?

"Moh? Moh?" Jungkook and Jimin asked while staring at me with their eyes wide open in confusion at my sudden outburst.